PDA

View Full Version : Ap Newsletter!?

TOTFan
04-04-2005, 02:32 PM
So I don;t think they are sending me one, anyone know where I might call to request one? Or email someone? Thanks

jennia
04-04-2005, 02:39 PM
I'm not sure if this link will work but the newsletter is online AP Newsletter PDF (http://adisneyland.disney.go.com/media/dlr_v0200/en_US/ap/APNews.Spring.05.pdf) If that link won't work for you go to the Disneyland Home page click on "Choose Your Experience" at hte bottom of the Castle Graphic and choose Annual Passholder. If you ahven't registered before at the site you will need to register at the Disneyland site as an Annual Passholder. You might ahve to put a number in from your passes, I don't recall because I signed up for it a while back.

Tutter
04-04-2005, 03:10 PM
Yes - I put my number in and registered on the site. It is where I get all the news etc. I have never had any mailing or newsletter from them - I presumed it was purely accessed on that site?

jennia
04-04-2005, 05:02 PM
We usually do get one in the mail but we didn't get the current one.

TOTFan
04-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Yeah I know about the online one, but I want one that is suppose to be mailed to me, thats why the former question. Does anyone know someone to call or email?

experiment626
04-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Why not use the contact us link at the bottom of the main disneyland page?

BayAreaDisneyFan
04-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Delivery of ours has always been very spotty. We'll get two in a short time and then nothing for 9 months. Seems like a no-brainer to keep your faithful visitors interested, but then I hear a lot on this site that AP'ers are not necessarily "preferred visitors." I can testify that we drive 6 hours plus two to three times a year, and the mouse definitely get his money's worth out of our APs!

princessofpower
04-04-2005, 10:53 PM
My sister and I got our APs last May and have not recieved a newsletter to date. (they expire on 05/05/05, how sad is that?) I have emailed the "disneyland site people" numerous times and NEVER got a response...I have even talked to city hall and they said they would look into it, but no response from them either. If you get in touch with anyone let me know, so I can talk to them too. I really wanted the current newsletter because it is supposed to have some sort of coupon book just for AP holders. :crying:

disneymania
04-05-2005, 08:53 AM
I too would love to know who to contact. I would like to own an actual copy-it also seems to have a cool coupon that you can't get from the download. Not to mention it's more collectable in its true form. Thanks for all help. I know that someone will know a number to call.

yellowrosedtxn
04-05-2005, 11:02 AM
This is the reponse I got when I e-mailed Guest Services about my AP newsletter.

Thank you for your e-mail to the Disneyland Resort.

We invite you to visit www.disneyland.com/ap (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/www.disneyland.com/ap) to download the newsletter, which has recently been made available online. Otherwise, you are welcome to contact the Annual Passport Mailing Assistance Line at (714) 781-1799.

Again, thank you for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Ryan Fabius
Disneyland Resort
Guest Communications

Then I called the number and had to call THIS number 714-956-6425 (I think) and that was to leave a message with my name, AP pass number, address, phone number and supposedly they would send the AP newsletter out within a couple of weeks. AND I had to call the TICKET booth to get THAT answer. So, it was a round robin and I have yet to receive my AP newsletter too. I just wanted the Passport Guide (coupons) more than anything else.

stan4d_steph
04-05-2005, 11:25 AM
You can download a change of address form on the AP website to mail off. Perhaps sending that with a short note explaining you haven't received your newsletter would help. I just received my 50th anniversary packet last week (I live in Upstate NY).

jennia
04-28-2005, 10:17 AM
I just wanted to add an update......

After I realized that the AP I missed had the Passport Guide I called the phone number psoted in the thread. No one ever called but I got my Newsletter and Passport Guide in the mail this week!!! YEAH!!!! DS wants the Passport Guide for his scrapbook.

yellowrosedtxn
04-28-2005, 10:30 AM
I have yet to receive mine. I called AGAIN to this number 714-781-1799 to leave them all the information requested. I'll just hope they finally send mine before I go to Disneyland.

skoolpsyk
04-28-2005, 10:35 AM
I also have had my AP for almost a year and never got the AP newsletter e-mailed to me.
I also didn't win the free tickets for 5/4.... Is there a connection?!
Maybe they meant to send me an e-mail but their system doesn't work right with everyone!

charpaul
04-28-2005, 10:51 AM
When I moved last year I stopped recieveing my newsletter. I did the address change thing on line but STILL did not get it.

I went to the Guest Services window at the park and they helped me.
My street address is VERY long now (long street name and apartment building)
They fixed it on the computer RIGHT THERE!!!!
They also asked when I stopped receiveing newletters. I told them it had been several months. (Four to be exact) I got a nice envelope about a week later with all of the missing things that they still had around to send. I now get mailings when I should.

My advice would be to contact guest services if you can :)

experiment626
04-28-2005, 01:26 PM
I also have had my AP for almost a year and never got the AP newsletter e-mailed to me.
That could be because the newletters are not emailed they are sent via snail mail. ;)

Disneyfun
04-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Just to let everyopne know who is trying to get the passport. The main coupons are expired. First there was one for some precentage off a Buzz lightyear Straw. That was for march. April was prioity seating for MOn.-Thursday seating at Disney Playhouse.
There was a coupon for a free mousepad but I over heard this week they are out of those.
The next coupons are for you to give to friends for discount into thepark. I think they are for park hoppers?
hen the rest of the passport is just advertisement. I was hoping it was going to be something fun where you could get stamps in the book. Like when they had the pin passport many years ago.