PDA

View Full Version : DL at very beginning of summer break

poohlover
04-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Summer break for my kids starts June 18. I was having this little fantasy about heading to DL for 3 days a day later, spending Sunday, Monday and Tuesday there. I don't know how this coincides with the end of school in Southern California or anywhere else. Would it be just as busy then as later in the summer, do you suppose? Thanks for your input!

jennia
04-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Our (very small) school district gets out June 9. My mom works at another CA school district and they get out a week later. My sister works for LA Unified and they get out the same week that you do as I recall.

I think we'll try and get to the park early and get in a few good long days right at the begining of our vacation.

amarvel
04-04-2005, 02:48 PM
I went that time last year and I went in July the year before that, and I would say that June is less crowded than July or August. Its actually not a bad time to go. Its still crowded though because some schools are out, but I think its a great time to go, have fun!

Boingonut
04-04-2005, 07:32 PM
The school that my mom works at in L.A. county gets out on June 17th.

snoopyfan
04-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Not that this will make a huge difference, but many of the schools in Tucson are done before Memorial Day. I think most around here will head to DL before then.

Disneyfreak
04-05-2005, 03:01 PM
My high school gets out June 23 for Seniors and 25th for the rest. :(