PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Question

WickedQueen
04-03-2005, 07:32 PM
I am hoping someone here can help me. My husband visited the park with family last month, and finally broke down and bought a pass. However, he didn't get the photo taken; the lines were too long.

Now since the paper pass is good for one day only, and he never got the photo pass, how is he going to get in to the park tomorrow? Is this going to be a big problem?

SCUBAbe
04-03-2005, 07:35 PM
I doubt it will be a problem. I would just check with guest relations first.

fnatic4themagic
04-03-2005, 07:35 PM
Wish i could help.. If anyone doesnt answer i could find out for you tommorow. Guest Relations could help you out.

Im sure Iger the II can help you out. *cough* brad. :p

charpaul
04-03-2005, 07:42 PM
do you still have the original receipt from your purchase???

that would make things very easy

bradk
04-03-2005, 07:59 PM
blah. i know nothing about APs.

i would say it'd be a little rocky but possible if you bring the pass you have and whatever documentation. i'm sure they have the sale on record. not sure at what point they issue an AP number, but i'm sure if one has been issued already, they can invalidate it and offer a new one.

maybe darkbeer knows better (and i'm sure he does). depending on how their records are kept, this could simply be treated as a case of a lost AP pass. however, that would require that they don't make note that they've taken your photo, archived it and/or issued an actual pass.

it shouldn't have been a matter of convenience on your part to not get your AP pass knowing full well you had to do it that day just because the lines were longer than you hoped for.

in any case, talk to the first lead you can. worst case, buy a single park ticket and hope they reimburse you at city hall or the ap processing center.

this is your [husband's] fault. not disney's. just remember that and be grateful for whatever they offer you, if anything at all. no offense meant by that, just trying to keep it real.

WickedQueen
04-03-2005, 09:03 PM
do you still have the original receipt from your purchase???

that would make things very easy

Yes my husband has the paper annual pass, I just don't know if it will get him into the park, since it says valid one day only.

I am a long-time passholder, but he has never had one before. He didn't read the fine print that he had to get his photo taken that day; he thought he come back at any time to do so.

While I realize it is my husbands fault, I am sure he's not the first person to have made that mistake.

Thanks for your suggestions. We will ask at guest services tomorrow.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
04-03-2005, 09:46 PM
When I bought my son's AP before our last visit, and went through the main entrance gate, the CM told me to be sure that I exchanged the voucher for his AP that day or it would be void. I say go to Guest Services BEFORE trying to go through the gate and take your receipts. GOOD LUCK!

cstephens
04-04-2005, 01:51 PM
I would actually suggest calling Disneyland and explain the situation to them. I'm sure they could answer your questions.

miss bianca
04-04-2005, 02:34 PM
A co-worker did the same thing and she had no trouble getting into the park the next day.