PDA

View Full Version : Women passing out in New Orleans square station?

fnatic4themagic
04-02-2005, 02:39 PM
My fellow CM mate Don informed me that a mid aged women passed out? Something like that i've been hearing things from other CMs about it..

Anyone has heard anything about this? Seemed shocking, heard it really held up the railroad.!

fnatic4themagic
04-02-2005, 02:41 PM
My fellow CM mate Don informed me that a mid aged women passed out? Something like that i've been hearing things from other CMs about it..

Anyone has heard anything about this? Seemed shocking, heard it really held up the railroad.!

April 1st this happened.

Opus1guy
04-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Disneyland gets a couple of "pass-outs" per week on average, so it's not at all uncommon. Often several per day on the hotter Summer days.

In fact, considering that Disneyland's daily population exceeds that of many cities, it's a wonder they don't get more daily deaths from natural causes, and heart attacks, strokes, pass-outs, and other general medical calls...which would be perfectly normal and expected daily occurrences in cities of similar size.

Conclusion: Disneyland is good for your health!! :)

fnatic4themagic
04-02-2005, 05:18 PM
HAHA! yea yesterday was NICE AND HOT in the dispatch tower.. ((sarcasm)).. I havent heard any pass-outs lately tho.

Emma
04-02-2005, 05:45 PM
I am anemic, and pass out all the time.

I passed out once while I was skiing getting onto a chairlift... I have passed out at the vet with my cat.... But never at DL.

Anyway, my point is, it's pretty common.

(that or I'm really weird.

--Emma

Drince88
04-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Anyway, my point is, it's pretty common.

(that or I'm really weird.

--Emma
It's pretty darn common in the real New Orleans, too - if you're talking Bourbon Street and Spring Break or Mardi Gras!

(Resisting the urge to comment on the weird statement.... :D )

Disney Vault
04-02-2005, 06:46 PM
I totally agree. Disneyland and Disney in general is a great stress reliever. At least it is for me. Therefore it is good for your health.

nsyncitnd1787
04-02-2005, 07:22 PM

as long as you drink LOTS of water to prevent heat stroke!!

fnatic4themagic
04-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Yes.. i know some guests go from 8am-midnight. I've witnessed it.. I see this one guy in the morning and while closing hes walking around full strength? How can people do that? :confused:

Opus1guy
04-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Yes.. i know some guests go from 8am-midnight. I've witnessed it.. I see this one guy in the morning and while closing hes walking around full strength? How can people do that?

Disney spikes the Coke. It's good for prolonged food and merchandise sales.

You should have had this at Disney U.

;)

fnatic4themagic
04-02-2005, 07:34 PM
;) Makes ya fat also. Coca Cola cant push you through 16 to 18 hours on your feet.