PDA

View Full Version : Best time to see shows...

hillyut
04-02-2005, 07:48 AM
So, are there particular shows that are less crowded at particular times? I am most interested in Snow White, Playhouse Dinsey Aladdin and the Buzz show. Also, how early should I be showing up to each of these? FYI, our visit is for April 19-21.
What are character Celebrations? I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old, do I need to do this as well?
Hilary

bradk
04-02-2005, 07:49 AM
40 mins prior to each show should be fine.

Space Cookie
04-02-2005, 12:50 PM
For the Aladdin show, if you want to be "surrounded" by action, sit down in the orchestra section (fun for little ones). But all seats are great. Front row on either balcony level is also cool. On Snow White, try to sit on the end of the inside rows because the dwarfs walk by while walking down to the stage (also fun for the kids). Have fun!

CrazyTrain
04-02-2005, 05:52 PM
Character celebrations are like a mini, mini parade. THey're one float and some performers. They go up Main Street, stop in front of the castle, then go back down MS.

The Princess one, when it stops, has the princes and princess dance.... They got the crowed involved as well.

not sure about the mickey one.... I've only seen it pass by :)

I think they're worth watching, at least, esp. since it only takes a few minutes to watch them. Your kids might have some interacting fun as well. :)

Disneyfamily3
04-02-2005, 06:04 PM
we saw Mickey version. There was also Stitch, Turk,the 3 Faries from SB and some others. They also went up Main St,stopped in front of the castle did some dancing and singing and then headed back down Main St.It lasts maybe 15 minutes but is a nice break and chance to see some characters and the kids dance and have fun.