PDA

View Full Version : YAY me... I got the front row seats for the balcony viewing of Fantasmic!

slanders
04-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Cost a fortune, lol....but I got them. I sure hope it is worth it for me and the kids.

YAY.

Sonja....

countdown begins today...we leave on April 28th!!!!

bradk
04-01-2005, 09:27 AM
nice! what day/time is this for and what time did you call for them?

Gouru
04-01-2005, 10:02 AM
For my mother and 80 year old grandmother, that memory is the highlight of all their Disney experiences, which made it very much worth the money for me.

Since my grandmother is in a wheelchair, we also got a tour of the Club 33 kitchens. ;)

slanders
04-01-2005, 10:02 AM
nice! what day/time is this for and what time did you call for them?

I called this morning as soon as they opened for the May 1st show. Exactly one month before. I was the first one calling for the seats.

Sonja

Mommy2NicknMax
04-01-2005, 10:03 AM
That's wonderful!!! Have a great time!

CoasterChickie
04-01-2005, 10:09 AM
Hope you have a great time!! Be sure to tell us all about it afterward!! :)

Cat H
04-01-2005, 10:12 AM
Do you know what time they start taking calls in the morning?

slanders
04-01-2005, 10:14 AM
Do you know what time they start taking calls in the morning?

I started right before 8 am and it took me a long time to get through. Probably about 10 minutes of the phone ringing and ringing and ringing and no one answering. So, I would hang up and call again. Ring and ring and ring and ring. hang up...try again. Finally got through.

So..start right at 8am and just keep at it.

Sonja

bradk
04-01-2005, 10:20 AM
that's 8 AM PST for anyone not in that time zone.

Cat H
04-01-2005, 10:27 AM
I started right before 8 am and it took me a long time to get through. Probably about 10 minutes of the phone ringing and ringing and ringing and no one answering. So, I would hang up and call again. Ring and ring and ring and ring. hang up...try again. Finally got through.

So..start right at 8am and just keep at it.

Sonja

Thanks!

Earkid
04-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Take pics, we like pics!!

schmuzX2
04-01-2005, 10:59 AM
I just came back yesterday from DL and I also got the front row Fantasmic Balcony seats. You will love it.

I've never seen Fantasmic! because I never go to Disney when it's crowded. I'm moving back to NJ so I figured I'd take the kids one last time to the park before we move.

I don't have enough adjectives to describe the show because saying it was amazing doesn't do it justice. I can, however, tell you about the balcony seating.

We arrived at the gallery at 10:00 for the 10:30 show. They took us upstairs and seated us right away. They take you in the order that you call. There is a wonderful dessert buffet, drinks (hot and cold) and cheeses and fruits. The chocolate covered macaroons were incredible. You can take all you want, and go up as many times as you would like. There are two servers up there taking care of the 21 people that have the seats.

I'm so glad that I saw Fantasmic! for the first time this way. It made it more special than it really is. Yes, it was a fortune, but I'm glad I did it. No regrets.

I'll try and do a trip report later. The park was so incredibly crowded, I couldn't believe it.