PDA

View Full Version : DCA Expansion Concept Art

Brown Monkey
01-07-2002, 08:04 AM
Hey everyone,

I am a new member on the message boards and this is actually my first post, so I'd just like to say that I'm very glad to finally be here! ;)

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has seen any concept art for the expansion coming to DCA and if there are any possible websites to view? I'm really interested to see what these new attractions will look like. Please let me know! Thanks. :D

Nigel2
01-07-2002, 09:41 PM
Hmmm I really don't know, usually that stuff is shown with the press release but I think that already happend, still I haven't seen any sketeches.

Morrigoon
01-07-2002, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the boards, Brown Monkey. You should introduce yourself on the thread in the lounge!

I haven't seen any concept art.

9oldmen
01-08-2002, 12:53 PM
DCA needs a "preview center", like the one that used to be in DL in what is now the "showcase" store. They need to put concept art, models, videos on display, and have survey takers there asking guests questions. Questions like "Do you plan on returning to DCA?". If that answer is "no", then they should ask"If we where to add 'this', would you change your mind?".This should happen before they break ground for any new attraction.
Just my opinion, but they haven't been doing such a good job of predicting what will sell, and I think leaving the guests out of the decision making process is not something they can afford.

Uncle Dick
02-03-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by 9oldmen
DCA needs a "preview center", like the one that used to be in DL in what is now the "showcase" store. They need to put concept art, models, videos on display, and have survey takers there asking guests questions. Questions like "Do you plan on returning to DCA?". If that answer is "no", then they should ask"If we where to add 'this', would you change your mind?".This should happen before they break ground for any new attraction.
Just my opinion, but they haven't been doing such a good job of predicting what will sell, and I think leaving the guests out of the decision making process is not something they can afford.

They still have the preview center in the Mr. Lincoln exit. Unfortunately, it hasn't been updated in who knows how long. It would be a prime place to showcase upcoming attractions. Maybe they could move it to the San Francisco area of DCA, in the unused houses.

LIMANDL4EVA
02-03-2002, 10:25 AM
I remember on the westcoaster.net article written on this subject, it describes the concept art vividly for DCA and the pirates makeover, but no pics yet.:(