PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim Staybridge Resort

hillyut
03-31-2005, 09:42 AM
So, I booked us a room at this hotel, I guess it's right by the Holiday Inn Resort... they share a pool. Anywho... I was just wondering if anyone's stayed here? My mom once stayed in a Staybridge and they didn't clean her room unless she asked (several times). Shwondering?
Hilary

Andrew
03-31-2005, 09:51 AM
MousePlanet's Review database (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/find.cgi?product-category=Disneyland%20Resort%20%2F%20Hotels) doesn't have an entry for the Staybridge (that I could find). All that means is that nobody has yet submitted a review. If you do stay there, please let us know how it goes!

bradk
03-31-2005, 10:00 AM
it's actually quite loved on tripadvisor, and depending on how relaxed your temperment is, i usually find they're generally more harsh than they need to be:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g29092-d223235-Reviews-Staybridge_Suites_Anaheim_Resort_Area-Anaheim_California.html

Wendi
03-31-2005, 05:18 PM
I LOVED this hotel. We stayed in a 2BR suite in October 2003... I can't say enough about how great this place is. The staff is excellent, the rooms were unbelievably nice and super stocked with all of the stuff we could possibly need, the pool and hot tub were great and the food was wonderful! They had big buffet breakfasts each morning, and in the evenings they had drinks (beer & wine included) and appetizers, twice a week they had barbecues down by the pool with burgers/dogs/salads/chips and all the fixin's... it was great! Fantastic way to save money on food, and a great place to stay. The only thing that could make me like it more is if it were in walking distance. You will have to rely on the shuttle if you aren't driving.

nsyncitnd1787
03-31-2005, 07:36 PM
I LOVED this hotel. We stayed in a 2BR suite in October 2003... I can't say enough about how great this place is. The staff is excellent, the rooms were unbelievably nice and super stocked with all of the stuff we could possibly need, the pool and hot tub were great and the food was wonderful! They had big buffet breakfasts each morning, and in the evenings they had drinks (beer & wine included) and appetizers, twice a week they had barbecues down by the pool with burgers/dogs/salads/chips and all the fixin's... it was great! Fantastic way to save money on food, and a great place to stay. The only thing that could make me like it more is if it were in walking distance. You will have to rely on the shuttle if you aren't driving.

i stayed there (same kind of room) in Mar 2003 and Jan 2004. perfect description by Wendi, only thing i will add is that they clean the room 1/ week, but they do come in and make the bed and re-stock the soaps and stuff. i'm prety sure they will change any dirty towls. they just don't vaccume. but they will if you call down to the front desk. o, and the people that work they are nice. Great hotel! you'll like it- take the shuttle thing for anaheim (ART??) it's cheap. but drive over if you have kids or want to shop a lot at DTD after the park closes, the ARt only runs 1 hr after park closes (correct me if i'm wrong). you'll like it though!!