PDA

View Full Version : May 21-25 | Crowds?

itig
03-31-2005, 09:33 AM
Hi all - Just wanted to check in to see what you all thought the crowds might be like just after the 05.05.05 kick-off. I'm going to be down in LA for a trade show May 17-20 for my work and am thinking about bringing along the family and hitting DLR after.

I know it's a guessing game, but what do you think? Thanks for any feedback!

bradk
03-31-2005, 09:39 AM
it's absolutely the best time of year to go. mainly because i'll be there myself.

itig
03-31-2005, 09:44 AM
it's absolutely the best time of year to go. mainly because i'll be there myself.

...but you're not biased at all :p

Here's my plan then...since you seem to be really in the know, my family is going to shadow your every move to get the ultimate Disney experience :D

Seriously (lowers voice tone and looks quasi serious...), do you think it's going to be bedlam and hysteria at this time? I'm not big on huge crowds...

bradk
03-31-2005, 09:46 AM
as long as you leave by memorial day weekend, it's one of the best times to go between now and after labor day.

oh and do feel free to stalk me. in fact, i might even host an impromptu unofficial tour.

Crazy4DL
03-31-2005, 09:47 AM
Here's my plan then...since you seem to be really in the know, my family is going to shadow your every move to get the ultimate Disney experience :D

You are one smart cookie itig!!;) that bradk could pretty near be a one man DL info stop :D

Crazy4DL
03-31-2005, 09:50 AM
in fact, i might even host an impromptu unofficial tour.

Hey, isn't there a thread around here somewhere on that topic??;)

itig
03-31-2005, 09:55 AM
oh and do feel free to stalk me. in fact, i might even host an impromptu unofficial tour.

LOL! I had actually typed the word "stalk" and replaced it with "shadow" as I didn't want to freak anyone out in here...you never know these days :)

bradk
03-31-2005, 10:02 AM
LOL! I had actually typed the word "stalk" and replaced it with "shadow" as I didn't want to freak anyone out in here...you never know these days :)

oh, i know. i've been shadowing you long before you've been stalking me. be scared, be very scared.