PDA

View Full Version : KABC live Disneyland cam?

TikiGeek
03-31-2005, 07:26 AM
This morning I was watching KABC channel 7 from Los Angeles at approximately 5:20am PST and during the weather segment they showed a "Disneyland Live Cam". It was looking at The Rivers of America from what looked like a camera that was somewhere above NOS. It was a beautiful shot of the RoA with the Twain lit up at sunrise. I went to their website (KABC) and they don't have a link to the DL cam. I don't normally watch that ABC channel so I have 2 questions: Do they show that live shot of DL very often? Does anyone know if they ever link that cam off of their website? TIA
-Tiki :)

bradk
03-31-2005, 07:35 AM
i'm assuming this was a remote tv camera doing the shot and not a webcam per se. i doubt it'd be available on the net, particularly on a full time basis.

i'd be sure they would air it on tv often enough considering who owns KABC-TV.

JCFreak7
03-31-2005, 07:36 AM
I believe its right above the balcony in the Disney Gallery...(right above where the shutter windows are at above the balcony...(those shutters open up at night-it's the "command center" for fantasmic)

The cams i believe are in those little black things up on the roofs...they look almost like the things that would shoot smoke out of them (not chimineys but some weird looking pipes...)

stan4d_steph
03-31-2005, 07:48 AM
KABC routinely shows shots of DL or DCA during their morning show weather segments. The camera is not linked on the web.

sdfilmcritic
03-31-2005, 07:52 AM
I believe its right above the balcony in the Disney Gallery...(right above where the shutter windows are at above the balcony...(those shutters open up at night-it's the "command center" for fantasmic)

The cams i believe are in those little black things up on the roofs...they look almost like the things that would shoot smoke out of them (not chimineys but some weird looking pipes...)Everyone take note of this in case it pops up as a trivia question at the Fall MA.

(I might have to furhter investigate it myself for personal curiosity.)

bradk
03-31-2005, 07:53 AM
say hello to the cameras for me.