PDA

View Full Version : Brick 50th logo

weluvdisney
03-30-2005, 11:21 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the logo for the 50th medallion that goes on the bricks you can buy? I want to purchase it by April 1st so it will be there in July when I go.

Earkid
03-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the logo for the 50th medallion that goes on the bricks you can buy? I want to purchase it by April 1st so it will be there in July when I go.
Here's a thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=37929&highlight=brick) with a link to a pick of one of the replicas.

yellowrosedtxn
03-30-2005, 11:36 AM
No one ever put the link up to order one. Can someone put that up so I might be able to order a brick? Thanks in advance!

weluvdisney
03-30-2005, 11:48 AM
You can also call 1-800-760-3566. They will send a packet out for you to look at and order from

weluvdisney
03-30-2005, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the link to the thread with the pictures. I got to have that medallion and be in the special 50th section. My daughter will be so surprised when she sees the brick this summer with her name permanently at DL :~D

Earkid
03-30-2005, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the link to the thread with the pictures. I got to have that medallion and be in the special 50th section. My daughter will be so surprised when she sees the brick this summer with her name permanently at DL :~DBe sure to read the fine print carefully so you have a clear definition of how long your brick may be in place. They really can't be considered "permanent", but still fun while it lasts.

tinkluver
03-30-2005, 12:51 PM
Be sure to read the fine print carefully so you have a clear definition of how long your brick may be in place. They really can't be considered "permanent", but still fun while it lasts.
I haven't ordered mine yet- but your saying they're not permanent?? What do they do with them?

Earkid
03-30-2005, 12:55 PM
They may decide to put a coaster in the Esplanade, ya never know.

They can remove them after 10 years without penalty. If the brick gets removed before that they only have to refund the amount you paid to sponser the brick. If it gets broken they can remove it and are not obligated to replace it. They also don't guarantee that if it has to be removed that they will let you have it.

mcow1
03-30-2005, 06:50 PM
I ordered one last week. They told me it would probably be in in October. Also, they told me it would be guaranteed to be there EIGHT years.