PDA

View Full Version : Last Elevator to **CHRISTMAS!!!**

yeo_foxe
01-06-2002, 09:50 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Went tonight to the last night of HMH.

Rode 3 times then waited in line with several like minded geeks :D

When 10 hit, the hostess showed us in. And the elevator doors closed (LALALALALA)

The funny part was when the elevator doors opened again. Most of the time people push and shove to get to the front of the line.

Tonight people were being overly polite. ("No I insist *YOU* go first", "Ladies, First", "I'm not really much of a lady!") and tried to get to the *VERY BACK*! :D

I unfortunately know what its like to do crowd control and so I finally caved in when the cast member stared to get really frustrated.

I was in the 4th to the last doombuggy tho! (While patron doombuggy anyway!):D

===================

I'm gonna miss this ride :crying:

blusilva
01-06-2002, 10:51 PM
I wish I could have been there with you! I'm going to miss it! I've been at the Park more since October 5 than I was all year. I can't wait until next Christmas!

Rallymonkey23
01-07-2002, 12:16 AM
Today was very fun. But the one thing I missed was the fireworks..... :0(

Ace
01-07-2002, 02:57 PM
yes.... there's always next christmas, eh?? I heard it was coming back for 5 years. that's good... it was a cool ride. the only part I didn't like was some of the spiel... the lyrics in some parts (the very first set stanza) and some other parts could've been better......but that's about it. how did it feel riding it after christmas?

Rallymonkey23
01-07-2002, 07:02 PM
It felt very weird riding it after Christmas! But not as weired as seeing Santa Clause in the parade! What's up with that!?

Morrigoon
01-07-2002, 07:47 PM
Yeah, seeing a video of Tim Allen during a Disney parade would freak me out too ;) :D

Nigel2
01-07-2002, 10:15 PM
Hmmm I wonder if its going to be back in october again, or will it be christmas only this year?

Dawnie
01-08-2002, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rallymonkey23

It felt very weird riding it after Christmas! But not as weired as seeing Santa Clause in the parade! What's up with that!? [/QUOTE

I thought so too. I watch the x-mas parade with my kids for the first time last Thursday, and was a little shocked to see Santa. Although I knew he'd still be be part of the parade. I was waiting for the inevitable, ~tug-tug~ "Mommy, why is Santa still here at Disneyland? But, it didn't happen ~sigh of relief~

They were too busy trying to decide who was what reindeer. (it that Dasher or Dancer, Mommy?)

:)

cemeinke
01-08-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Dawnie

Originally posted by Rallymonkey23

It felt very weird riding it after Christmas! But not as weired as seeing Santa Clause in the parade! What's up with that!?

I thought so too.

I don't know:

"Hey Santa you just delivered toys to all the good boys and girls all over the world, what are you going to do now?"

SANTA: "I'm going to Disneyland!"

Sounds like a reasonable explanation to me ;)

yeo_foxe
01-08-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by cemeinke

I don't know:

"Hey Santa you just delivered toys to all the good boys and girls all over the world, what are you going to do now?"

But then after he gets there they strap him to a sleigh... A working vacation, how much does that suck???;)

cemeinke
01-08-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by yeo_foxe

But then after he gets there they strap him to a sleigh... A working vacation, how much does that suck???;)

Hey they made Nancy Kerrigan ride in that "corney" parade too!

Dawnie
01-08-2002, 09:27 PM

I don't know:

I'd like to think he retires to Hawaii for a few months. God knows that's where the husband and I would like to escape to after our hectic holidays.
;)

Nigel2
01-09-2002, 09:08 PM

Hey they made Nancy Kerrigan ride in that "corney" parade too!

Yes but Miss Kerrigan also said a very undisney word to mickey, I believe.:D