PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Prices - Feb?

Morrigoon
01-06-2002, 09:33 PM
I'm toying with the idea of taking out a room at one of the resort hotels, and throwing a little bash for my 25th in early Feb. Does anyone have an approximation of what the room rates will be at that time? I'm hoping I can afford the Grand Californian, but also interested in DLH and PPH. Has anyone stayed recently? What did they charge you? (ALSO: any airline employees stay recently? Is there a good discount rate?)

Morrigoon
01-07-2002, 11:32 PM
Okay, so I haven't gotten much help on the Disney hotel thing (according to expedia, there is NO availibility at the DLH for my dates!?!)

BUT,

I wanted to share with you all, a special rate I found. Embassy Suites just opened a new hotel south of the park on Harbor Blvd, and their special rates for the opening are $100+. For the dates I'm looking at, there's $129-$149 in abundance. For an embassy suites that's really good! (Especially if you're turning 25 and trying to plan a room party!) Anyway, thought you guy'd like to know, especially those who travel with friends or have a family. (Average suite has 1 king or 2 double beds, plus a sleeper couch in the living room... do the math... it could sleep 6!) Also, I think the special rate comes with breakfast, but you'd have to call to confirm that.

Iceman
01-08-2002, 09:26 AM
As far as I know, all room rates at Embassy Suites include breakfast and a nightly "Manager's Reception" with free drinks and snacks.

mad4mky
01-08-2002, 09:33 AM
And...I don't know about that particular Embassy Suites. But everyone I have been to have INDOOR pools!!

So...Morrigoon....you and your friends can swim and sauna too!

:D