PDA

View Full Version : Attraction Posters

Ace
01-06-2002, 08:18 PM
how many attraction posters are there, total? on The Disneyland DVD, in the gallery there are 39, but I don't think that's all of them... I just got some off eBay (It's a small world, Peoplemover (w/o superspeed tunnel) and flying saucers).... and I had one that I got at Disneyland (Matterhorn)...it's not much, but it's a start. The ones off eBay only cost 10 bucks each, but they weren't matted.... which apparently is very expensive. I'll have all of them some day...

merlinjones
01-06-2002, 09:50 PM
There are alot more that aren't on the DVD (and variations too).

A comprehensive coffee table book of these would seem like a natural merchandise idea for the park.

tee shirts too.

cemeinke
01-07-2002, 08:41 PM
I wish they'd just bring back the notecards they used to have of the attraction posters.

We've been collecting the matted mini-attraction posters from the Disney Gallery, especially the one's from the old new tomorrowland (1967).

Flubber
01-08-2002, 04:58 PM
I think I have about 30 of these things. No place to hang them of course.

I like mj's idea for a coffee table book. Something like the "Architecture of Reassurance" book from a few years back.

Squinky-there's a pretty decent list of posters available at MouseShoppe.com. Try this (http://www.mouseshoppe.com/directory.cfm?CategoryID=371)

Flub

Nigel2
01-09-2002, 09:01 PM
If you have the space you could always take the "white house" meathod (not that one:D ). Just "rotate" the pictures from time to time, it also keeps you from getting "tired" of looking at the same thing over and over again.

Ace
01-10-2002, 03:10 PM
I just got a book of Disneyland tickets....like the one in your avatar. it's pretty cool.

Flubber
01-10-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Squinky
I just got a book of Disneyland tickets....like the one in your avatar. it's pretty cool.

Where do you score that?

Flub