PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks show confusion, Help!

splashmtngurl
03-29-2005, 06:30 PM
so i'm confused, we're going to disneyland soon and on the calendar it says that the fantasy in the sky fireworks will be showing...i'm confused. Is this the new show or the old one. cause i thought that the new show was called "remember...dreams come true" and i thought the old show was called "believe...there's magic in the stars" is there something that i'm missing here? help!

Thanks

bradk
03-29-2005, 06:36 PM
'remember' starts may 5.

what's currently going on is more or less of a remix of an older show. it's just something to tide the people over until the good stuff comes.

splashmtngurl
03-29-2005, 06:43 PM
ok so its a most likley different from all of the other shows i've seen and its not the new one.

THanks so much!

WITron
03-29-2005, 09:32 PM
Fantasy in the skies predates the Believe fireworks. From what I have heard the opening is the old fireworks show with th DW finale. The original ending for fantasy was a patriotic salute.

Please fell free to correct me if you have seen the current firworks and I am wrong.

Germboy
03-29-2005, 10:46 PM
Fantasy in the skies predates the Believe fireworks. From what I have heard the opening is the old fireworks show with th DW finale. The original ending for fantasy was a patriotic salute.

Please fell free to correct me if you have seen the current firworks and I am wrong.

You are right on. :)