PDA

View Full Version : Want a Great Rate at a Disneyland Hotel?--Updated Info!!

FOOD_AND_DRUG
01-06-2002, 06:47 PM
Are you planning a trip to the Disneyland Resort during the year 2002 and always wanted to stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel but thought the rates would be too high?

Think again.

If you have a friend or know of someone who works at the Disneyland Resort, ask them to pick-up a certificate from the Team Center for you to use to obtain these incredibly low rates. The neat part is...your friend doesn't have to book the room for you or be with you during any part of your stay.

Cast members are limited to 5 certificates per person, each year.

You may reserve up to two rooms each night, with up to 5 people per room.

The key here is your friend/acquaintance will need to give you a certificate, which you will provide to the cast member at check-in. If you don't have the certificate at check-in, you will NOT receive the discount.

Rates starting as low as $69.00 per night (plus 15 percent tax and $6.00 per day, per room resort fee) are being offered, subject to availability.

For the remainder of January and the entire month of February, listed below are the dates that are NOT available (it's the slow season mouseplanetears!):

Disneyland Hotel:

January 15, 25, 26

February 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 22, 23, 24, 25

Rates: $89 per room, per night--Sunday through Thursday
$109 per room, per night--Friday and Saturday

Disney's Grand Californian Hotel:

January: 18, 19

February: 1, 2, 4, 5, 22, 23,

Rates: $129 per room, per night--Sunday through Thursday
$149 per room, per night--Friday and Saturday

Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel:

January: 18, 19, 25, 26

February: 2, 4, 5, 22, 23

Rates: $69 per room, per night--Sunday through Thursday
$89 per room, per night--Friday and Saturday

For reservations, call (714) 956-6425 and press option 4.

In order to obtain these ultra low rates, you MUST ask for rate plan ACM.

The best part is this Rate Plan will be available throughout the entire year of 2002, subject to availability.

If you're thinking about a time to come to the Disneyland Resort....that time is RIGHT NOW!

Even without Early Entry, you will have the cherished memories of staying at a Disney-operated resort hotel!

stinkerbell
01-06-2002, 08:01 PM
All right, I'm still game and still waiting for that special CM to send me a Private Message asking me my mailing address so that I can get that certificate in the mail, so I can head back to DLR soon.......:D

Morrigoon
01-07-2002, 08:51 PM
I don't get it... how come the first week in February is suddenly so devoid of discounts? I called res. and you can't even get the AAA discount on the 3-5th. Does anyone know why? Is there some big convention in town? Also... can CMs get any other discounts during that time period? I'm really trying hard to find a discounted rate during those days.