PDA

View Full Version : (Yet another) attendance question! (Nights this week.)

Saddlesore Swanson
03-29-2005, 10:48 AM
So I need to get over to DL ... it's been almost 2 weeks already! I plan to go after work (7pm) and stay till close, but was curious about attendance these weeknights during the Spring/Easter break... I know the park was extremely crowded this weekend, but how were things last night between 7-12 at DL, and what's the projection for the rest o' the week? Has the park been emptying all those spring breakers out at all after dusk, or does it stay packed? thanks!

sediment
03-29-2005, 11:07 AM
If anything, the park is more crowded in the evening (subject to the fire marshal), what with AP holders getting off work and needing a fix.
Your best bet would be to go at rope drop, as the Spring Breakers tend to sleep in on their vacations.

bradk
03-29-2005, 11:09 AM
if the park is open until 12, that means DL has full confidence that there will be enough guests to warrant it being open until 12.

Saddlesore Swanson
03-29-2005, 11:22 AM
If anything, the park is more crowded in the evening (subject to the fire marshal), what with AP holders getting off work and needing a fix.
Your best bet would be to go at rope drop, as the Spring Breakers tend to sleep in on their vacations.
"AP holders getting off work and needing a fix." ... that would be me. thanks people, even though that was just what i didn't want to hear. so much for wishful thinkin'.

WITron
03-29-2005, 10:09 PM
I don't know if your have an AP, but if you do I would just go anyways, just my opinion. If you have to pay then I wouldn't. When I had and AP I would just go and if I didn't ride anything, so what. I always had fun just being there.