PDA

View Full Version : What other discounts am I missing?

FoodLover
01-06-2002, 12:43 PM
I had never heard of the Gift with Purchase on pins every first Sunday. The thread on this board alerted me to that particular deal. That made me think... I'm sure there are some other Disneyland "insider" discounts and deals I've missed.

I've been pretty focused on WDW for the past several years (ironic since I live here in CA), and MouseSavers started out being about WDW bargains, so I'm still building up the Disneyland section of the site.

Here's a link to the Disneyland section of MouseSavers, in case all you experts around here have a few minutes to see if I'm missing anything:

http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyland.html

Thanks in advance for any input!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Not Afraid
01-11-2002, 03:15 PM
The low rates for the Grand Californian have been extended. I have been checking them through expedia.co every day via the link on mousesavers and today they were at $149 for a weekday (I'm taking my husband for his BD on the 24th).

Thanks!

FoodLover
01-11-2002, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I posted the extended dates for the low Disneyland hotel rates on the site a little while ago.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Dreamstaker
01-11-2002, 07:30 PM
For AP holders;

At the Disneyland website, there is a new Annual Passport holder site that you have to put your passport # in to log on,
they have a discounts link that shows all of the available discounts for both parks and Downtown Disney.

Morrigoon
01-11-2002, 10:33 PM
Ooh, good to know!

Any chance you could throw us a direct link so we don't have to wade through all the slow-loading junk on their opening page? Thanks!

Dreamstaker
01-12-2002, 08:09 AM
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneylandresort/ResortInfo/AnnualPassholders/index

FoodLover
01-12-2002, 10:32 AM
Dreamstaker, as a matter of fact I just happened across that exact page yesterday! I spent a couple of hours yesterday putting the pertinent info about AP discount on MouseSavers.

I don't know if that page on the Disneyland site is new, or if I just missed it before somehow.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

EandCDad
01-12-2002, 10:56 AM
I'm glad they have a place like that I will try to check it regularly from now on. Nothing too exciting right now, but its worth checking before I go to the park. I also found out that I have 8 zeros in the middle of my AP number.

Morrigoon
01-12-2002, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the link!

cemeinke
01-12-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by EandCDad
I'm glad they have a place like that I will try to check it regularly from now on. Nothing too exciting right now, but its worth checking before I go to the park. I also found out that I have 8 zeros in the middle of my AP number.

I think it's great too. Now if they'd only use cookies, or have some way to remember you so you don't have to keep keying in that rather unwieldy AP ID number.

lisap
01-12-2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
(I'm taking my husband for his BD on the 24th).

No way. That's what Eandc wants for his birthday! I'll just have to look into that....;)

Actually, we all know what eandc wants for his birthday. Will he get it? Tune in next time...

spackletoe
01-12-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by cemeinke

I think it's great too. Now if they'd only use cookies, or have some way to remember you so you don't have to keep keying in that rather unwieldy AP ID number.

They do use cookies. I can bookmark a page within the restricted section and come back to it later no problem. But I think there's an expiration on the cookie. I don't think it's indefinite.

Alternatively... on the login page, IE remembers the numbers you've put in there, just double click on the field to put your pass # in, and you should get a list of previously entered numbers.

In fact, you can get to the blockout dates and the discounts pages without entering your pass through the tickets section.

The AP section went up Friday, I'm told.

jslivinski
01-17-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Dreamstaker
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneylandresort/ResortInfo/AnnualPassholders/index[/url] WOW! Thanks for the info, I've added it to my favorites. Now I just have to go home and get my AP out.

Oh yah, I just remembered, it expired in December I won't be getting a new one until ouor next trip.