PDA

View Full Version : DCA closures?

SeansMom
03-28-2005, 01:05 PM
I went to the Disneyland website and it has "no information available" listed under closures :confused: . Does anybody know if there will be closures the first week in April (3rd to 8th), or if there is another place to access this information?
Maybe some CM knows the inside scoop...???
Thanks!

bradk
03-28-2005, 01:06 PM
if you mean rides being closed, at this time, i believe there are none scheduled to be.

Darkbeer
03-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Well, except for Millionaire and Superstar Limo, and a bunch of restaurants and food stands..... and the old PPH entrance....

But nothing is planned for refurbs during that time.

Lekta
03-28-2005, 05:20 PM
I could have sworn that "It's A Bug's Life" was set to be taken down on the 10th? I did see it somewhere, but, now I cannot find it.

Just realized that the original question involved up til the 8th, but, nonetheless, that is when i'll be down there so i'm curious.

bradk
03-28-2005, 05:34 PM
ok, well, now that you mention it. riderefurbs.com lists 'it's tough to be a bug' to be closed from 4/4 - 5/5.

visionsfantastic.com does not list it, but it may be because it's technically not a ride.

Lekta
03-29-2005, 08:12 AM
Noooo, I was actually hopeful for a minute!!!!!!

SeansMom
03-29-2005, 10:56 AM
ok, well, now that you mention it. riderefurbs.com lists 'it's tough to be a bug' to be closed from 4/4 - 5/5.

visionsfantastic.com does not list it, but it may be because it's technically not a ride.

I emailed riderefurbs.com. I'll post when/if they reply. (It's tough to be a bug was one of my son's favorite attractions at DCA...lol...so it's a priority for him!)

Thanks for the info! I knew I'd seen it somewhere but couldn't find it again.