PDA

View Full Version : Remember Fireworks Link Anyone?

Disneyfreak
03-28-2005, 11:24 AM
I remember a thread posted here a while back with concept art of the new fireworks show and each segment. Can someone post that link again for me? :)

bradk
03-28-2005, 11:26 AM
if you go to mouseplanet.com, today's DL update goes into some of the new things in regards to the 50th fireworks.

i don't believe there was every any concept art offered for it, only for the new parades and the golden vehicles.

Disneyfreak
03-28-2005, 12:13 PM
There was an article floating around somewhere with real concept art of each segment of the fireworks show.

Disneyfreak
03-28-2005, 12:20 PM
Oh I found it but the guy had to remove the concept art. :mad:
http://www.magicalears.com/articles/Remember.php

bradk
03-28-2005, 12:32 PM
i dunno... to me that just looks like embellished notes from the steven davison presentation regarding the 50th anniversary (basically the same information as what today's MP update lists).

now that i think about it, yes, he did have some rough sketches for the fireworks because i remember something about them not being able to get a particular type of shell to work during one of the segments so they have to project the image against the castle instead.

the sketches as i recall were just to supplement the concepts though and i think they don't help the imagery of the fireworks at all, which is probably why i even forgot about them. the verbal explanation and audio supplements of everything is very compelling though.