PDA

View Full Version : If you were to be Cast

Pages : [1] 2

HorizonsA
03-27-2005, 08:34 PM
Ok, so you are at Disneyland and you are auditioning to be part of a Disneyland esort attraction. Now, we all know that the Audio-Animatronics in each attraction are considered to be part of that cast. The cast of Pirates of the Caribbean include all the pirates, plus the old man who sits on his porch outside is bayou home. They are all part of a neverending show.

So, let's say you are at Disneyland and you are auditioning to be apart of the cast of one of the Disneyland Resort attractions, which would you audition for. Now, I'm only asking for the ONE attraction that you would audition for. I know people will start to list all the attractions they want to be apart of, but I'm still asking the ONE attraction. Keep in mind that whatever attraction you would be cast for, you would stay there forever, singing th same song, performing the same choreography, and nevr stopping for breaks, except when it is closing time.

I personally, would love to be apart of The Enchanted Tiki Room cast. My role would be the Birds of Paradise in the corners. I wouldn't mind doing that role over and over again. I choose this because they get to rest there until about more than half way through the show when they sing in the Musical Luau.

What ONE attraction would you want to be cast and why?

disney jones
03-27-2005, 08:43 PM
The Chief on horseback in Critter Country waving 'Hi' to everyone as they circled the Rivers of America in canoes, the Columbia, and the Mark Twain.

Why? Working alone, outdoors, in a natural woody setting sounds like a good gig. Plus you'd get to see the backstage of F! each evening.

Dream Again
03-27-2005, 08:46 PM
Hmmm...Wendy walking off the plank in PPF, because I love that rides scenery and I'd love to just sit in it all day.

jon80flt
03-27-2005, 09:11 PM
I'd love to be the pilot on the shuttle mission to the Endor Moon, with R2D2 as my navigator!

The best part is that it would ALWAYS be my first time flying there! So it would always be new to me!

If I got really bored... maybe I'd let off the brakes just a little at the end...and see how big of a fireball I could create when I slam into the fuel tanker-car! :D

I Heart Disneyland!
03-27-2005, 09:29 PM
I would love to be in Pirates of the Caribbean! I could be that really good looking "wench" that is being auctioned off! ha! I love it in there, musty smells and all!

tarzansgirl
03-27-2005, 09:47 PM
I think I would be Indiana Jones hanging off the rope at the end of the ride, that would be the best!

03-28-2005, 04:27 AM
A mermaid in the late, great Submarine Voyage because you play with jewelry all day, every day.

justlittleoldme
03-28-2005, 07:53 AM
I'd be Tom Morrow in Inoventions. I could sing all day and people would have to listen to me!

sdfilmcritic
03-28-2005, 08:00 AM
The dead guy in the horse carriage hearse in front of HM. Just kidding -- there is no dead body in there (yet). ;)

But in all honesty I would have to say I would have chosen Matterhorn, because Harold the Yeti is my long lost twin brother and I would fit right in to the ride with him.

tod
03-28-2005, 08:21 AM
I always thought it would be cool to sit on that little cliff and watch the pirate ships go by in the Peter Pan attraction.

--t

scaeagles
03-28-2005, 08:29 AM
Don't know who I'd be, but my mother in law would be the evil queen who peeks out of the curtains above the Snow White attraction.

sdfilmcritic
03-28-2005, 08:54 AM
Don't know who I'd be, but my mother in law would be the evil queen who peeks out of the curtains above the Snow White attraction. :eek: :p

GeminiAngel
03-28-2005, 09:02 AM
I'd like to be the goat in BTMR! :fez: :D :p

Family5LovesDisney
03-28-2005, 09:14 AM
My 7 year old said that he would want to be ZURG in the Buzz Lightyear ride.
My 10 year old wants to be Captain Hook in the Peter Pan Ride and my 4 year old wants to be Tigger in the Winnie the Pooh ride. Hmmmmmmmm....two villains and one "sort of" Hero! I think maybe I would like to be Alice in Wonderland and go on a Wild trip!

scaeagles
03-28-2005, 10:03 AM
I'd like to be the goat in BTMR! :fez: :D :p

That would be another good choice for my mother in law!

GeminiAngel
03-28-2005, 12:31 PM
That would be another good choice for my mother in law!

Hey!! don't put me in the same catagory with her!!!! :fez:

Captain Josh
03-28-2005, 12:37 PM
Someplace where I'd command authority....

Buzz Lightyear in the briefing area of Star Command...I guess. And when things get too rough for the fresh recruits, I can fly in and deliver the final blow to Zurg's Ultimate Weapon....yay.

Or alternatively, I could replace Trader Sam's old post....

Missing Marbles
03-28-2005, 01:40 PM
I'd like to be the Bear scratching his back on the bark of the tree on the shores of the River Of America.

meagee
03-28-2005, 02:02 PM
I would like to be the old man (even though I am neither old nor a man) rocking in my chair watching the doomed people flowing by in their boats on the PotC ride.

Captain Josh
03-28-2005, 02:03 PM
I need to change my answer.

I'm the ship Pirate Captain.

Just so I can say "ya bloomin' cockroachers"

scaeagles
03-28-2005, 02:24 PM
Hey!! don't put me in the same catagory with her!!!! :fez:

Actually, I have a great mother in law, I just love poking fun at her. :)

sdfilmcritic
03-28-2005, 06:55 PM
I'd like to be the goat in BTMR! :fez: :D :pYou're not obsessed with getting all the attention from others are you?

sunfun94
03-28-2005, 07:38 PM
Hmmm...
I would like to be Roo from the Winnie the Pooh attraction... It would be fun to be able to keep flying all day and see all the smiles on the kids faces who are going on the ride..plus the song is cute

GeminiAngel
03-28-2005, 07:42 PM
You're not obsessed with getting all the attention from others are you?
Naw!! I wanted to be outside in the air. not couped up in a dark attraction.

sunfun94
03-28-2005, 07:45 PM
Naw!! I wanted to be outside in the air. not couped up in a dark attraction.

I thought about that..but the kids won me over in the end