PDA

View Full Version : How many people can the blue bayou seat?

splashmtngurl
03-27-2005, 12:37 PM
i was curious as to what he capacity for the blue bayou is, preferably maximum capacity. Can anyone help? Thanks!

03-27-2005, 01:44 PM
100-200 guests (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dlm/content?id=SpecialEventsPage)

sleepyjeff
03-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Way tooooo many. I remember this restuarant being very tranquill with tables scattered thru out the patio. Now the tables are crammed in so tight that if you back up your chair more then 8 inches your likely to hit a neighbors chair. Try going to the bathroom if you are seated more then 5 tables away from it----talk about adventureland :eek:

SCUBAbe
03-27-2005, 07:45 PM
Way tooooo many. I remember this restuarant being very tranquill with tables scattered thru out the patio. Now the tables are crammed in so tight that if you back up your chair more then 8 inches your likely to hit a neighbors chair. Try going to the bathroom if you are seated more then 5 tables away from it----talk about adventureland :eek:

I didn't notice that. Maybe because I use to be a server. I'm use to weaving in and out of a crowded dining room. The only thing I didn't like was the boat people yelling at us and taking flash photos of the restaurant from the boat. That was very annoying...