PDA

View Full Version : Any special Easter restaurant menus?

spectromen
03-25-2005, 02:55 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew which restaurants, if any, were having special holiday menus this Sunday. I normally look to MP for articles detailing the various offerings but there wasn't one this year. Any help appreciated! Thanks. :D

Jewels
03-25-2005, 03:57 PM
I saw the DLH was doing an Alice in Wonderland buffet.

This is what it said on the AP site:

This Easter Sunday, celebrate with a festive journey to "Wonderland" in the Grand Ballroom at the Disneyland® Hotel. Join us for an all-you-care-to-eat dining experience, complete with visits from Alice and many of her Disney Character friends, interactive activities, photo opportunities and much more. Call Disney Dining at (714) 781-DINE† for more information and Priority Seating Arrangements. And don't forget, if you're a Premium Annual Passholder, you'll enjoy a 10% discount when you present your valid Annual Passport.

spectromen
03-27-2005, 07:50 AM
Unfortunately, that buffet was $55 a person - out of control IMO. I found out there was going to be a special Easter menu at the Jazz Kitchen as well, so we booked that instead. I stopped by to get a glance at it on Saturday night, and the prices were more like $11-22 per entree, which is a bit easier to swallow :)