PDA

View Full Version : Can't Segway

John
03-25-2005, 12:24 PM
The Seqways are gone from Innoventions. (The only thing I enjoyed in the entire building) :crying:

jon80flt
03-25-2005, 12:41 PM
BUMMER! They were fun! :crying:

sdfilmcritic
03-25-2005, 12:47 PM
Well, if you both had a couple thousand dollars.....

jon80flt
03-25-2005, 05:37 PM
Well, if you both had a couple thousand dollars.....
Actually, I WAS thinking along those lines... but I would need some sort of sidecar for my 2 DD's! :p

Jon

BlkPearlCptn
03-26-2005, 10:00 AM
Glad I pitched a fit to go to Innovations and ride them. They were defintely worth the wait in line (again and again and again!). Now if I only had a couple thousand dollars...they sold me. :D

CrazyTrain
03-26-2005, 12:50 PM
I thik they were gone as early as MA weekend... I don't recall seeing them, but I didn't stop to take a good look around! ;)

animagusurreal
03-26-2005, 08:37 PM
<sheepishly asks> What were they? I'm guessing some sort of motorcycle or scooter type vehicle, from the "sidecar" comment.

mjformenotyou
03-26-2005, 08:52 PM
<sheepishly asks> What were they? I'm guessing some sort of motorcycle or scooter type vehicle, from the "sidecar" comment.

here you are: segway (http://www.segway.com/)
I used to always think they were dorky and funny, and my friends and I always joked about investing in them so we don't have to walk to school or bother with the crowded trains. Joking, of course... until I walked past the Segway store in downtown Chicago the other day and saw the pink Segway in the window with its matching pink helmet... :) :geek:

BlkPearlCptn
03-26-2005, 08:57 PM
They were so much fun, but I wonder if one of the reasons they went away is the tons of legal paperwork you had to read (and sign) before you could even get near one. Each and everytime, even if you ran around and got right back in to line. (ok..so after finding out the price of one, I grabbed everyminute I could the day I was there)...lol

Monte Cristo
03-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Too bad. My one and only reason for even thinking of walking into Innoventions. Although after having to suffer through that glorified Tivo "gameshow" at the begining, I don't think even a Segway was enough to get me to go back.

animagusurreal
03-26-2005, 09:34 PM
here you are: segway

Thanks!

Oh, THOSE things. I've seen those before (on TV, not at Innoventions) just didn't remember they were called that.

I Heart Disneyland!
03-27-2005, 12:19 AM
I've never even heard of this because I have maybe spent 20 minutes in Innoventions! :eek: