PDA

View Full Version : 3 to a seat?

momton/o
03-24-2005, 05:27 PM
We are heading down to DL on April 4. My DH will be there for a conference, so we thought the 2 kids and I would come along. We were there in Feb 2004 and stayed at the Grand Californian (a splurge). This time we are staying at the Paradise Pier. We will be there a total of six days, with one day being spent at Lego Land. One of my many questions is how many people can fit in most of the rides. I mean, how many people does Buzz fit. Will the 2 kids (ages 4 and 9) and I be able to ride in the same car. What about most of the rides in Fantasy Land. I will be on my own for the first few days and then my husband will be joining us for the weekend.

stitchlvr
03-24-2005, 05:37 PM
I don't know about Buzz (haven't seen it yet), but you will be able to fit in most of the Fantasyland rides with an adult and two small children. I'm not sure about fitting in Dumbo. I've never had three in an elephant, and I can't remember if I've seen three fit; I don't think so though.

Wesley815
03-24-2005, 05:37 PM
Don't know about everything, but on Buzz and Mansion you'll be able to fit with them just fine, 3 wide.

momton/o
03-24-2005, 05:45 PM
Sounds like we should be OK as far as seating goes. I had read elsewhere that the Paradise Pier entry into DCA had closed. Is that still true? I thought I read somewhere else that it was back open.

VickiC
03-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Three will fit in Dumbo and Astro Orbiters, but it's a very tight sqeeze. I'd put the 9 year old alone for comfort's sake! In all the two row rides, like Alice he can ride in one row while you and the little one is in the other. There is one ride (Toad?) which is strictly 2 to a car.

rentayenta
03-24-2005, 06:34 PM
The Buzz spaceships have 2 guns. You could probably fit a small child in between 2 adults but I don't think it would be comfy.

Earkid
03-24-2005, 07:18 PM
I had read elsewhere that the Paradise Pier entry into DCA had closed. Is that still true? I thought I read somewhere else that it was back open.Nope, closed. You can enter thru the GCH entrance though. Just make sure you also bring your room key, just in case.

nsyncitnd1787
03-24-2005, 07:30 PM
if you don't want to hit the targets for buzz (since there's only 2 guns/ car) you 3 would fit fine in there. if you want to play along, the older one would probably be fine by themself in front of you and the little one. you can see the car in front of you the whole time, so it wouldn't be like you couldn't keep an eye on him/her. just really depends on if you want to shoot the gun or not (i would- it's soo fun! even my mom had fun on it)

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
03-24-2005, 09:47 PM
Actually on most of the Fantasyland rides, 3 is the max per seat. So when your DH joins you, you can just split up with the kids.