PDA

View Full Version : Has Rod Miller Returned?

TikiGeek
03-24-2005, 09:09 AM
Does anyone know if Rod Miller has returned to the piano this week? I believe that this was the week he was to return from back surgery. He normally works Wednesday through Sunday. I don't know about you guys but we sure do miss him - can't wait to set by the piano in the new location - How fun! ;)

bradk
03-24-2005, 09:39 AM
fourhandpiano.com hasn't been updated to reflect his return, so i'd be willing to guess not yet, but i guess only someone who's been to the park and has seen him can answer that.

cstephens
03-24-2005, 09:55 AM
fourhandpiano.com hasn't been updated to reflect his return, so i'd be willing to guess not yet, but i guess only someone who's been to the park and has seen him can answer that.

Well, that site also doesn't indicate that he was out, so I'm not sure it would indicate his return. I don't think that site has been updated in a while, especially since I don't think there is anything to update regarding four hand piano.

bradk
03-24-2005, 10:00 AM
Well, that site also doesn't indicate that he was out, so I'm not sure it would indicate his return. I don't think that site has been updated in a while, especially since I don't think there is anything to update regarding four hand piano.

it does actually if you go to the schedule link. it doesn't specify why he's not there, but says he'd be out for a few weeks. granted the noted update on it was the end of january.

cstephens
03-24-2005, 10:10 AM
Hmmm, thanks, I didn't see that.

JivinJungleSkipper85
03-25-2005, 12:10 AM
Rod is out for back surgery...well, now he is recovering...he should be back before 05.05.05

Nancy
03-29-2005, 05:17 PM
Does anyone know how much before 05-05-05 he will be back (if not already!?!?!?)