PDA

View Full Version : Fun Stuff to do at Disneyland

srfantasmic
03-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Next time you're at Disneyland, try this:

When you're taking a break, drop a dollar on the ground. Take a seat and watch what happens.

Within 1 minute a kid under 10 will find it. They'll be so happy as if they just found buried treasure.

Andrew
03-24-2005, 08:41 AM
That's a really cute idea. And probably one of the least expensive things to do at the park...

ima_mickeyfan
03-24-2005, 08:48 AM
my 6 yr. old cousin did that once, but his was attached to a retractable clear string. he placed the dollar at the by the "subs" at the bottom of the escalator and this lady who was with a group of friends got excited when she saw it, bent over to pick it up and dear cousin pushed the button and retracted the dollar back to him..she and all her friends laughed so hard, the friends though it was really funny how she got excited over a dollar.. lol...
they took it in good spirits and had everyone around laughing...eventually people watchers pick up on what your doing and join in on the "seceret" fun.

tod
03-24-2005, 09:12 AM
my 6 yr. old cousin did that once, but his was attached to a retractable clear string. he placed the dollar at the by the "subs" at the bottom of the escalator and this lady who was with a group of friends got excited when she saw it, bent over to pick it up and dear cousin pushed the button and retracted the dollar back to him..she and all her friends laughed so hard, the friends though it was really funny how she got excited over a dollar.. lol...
they took it in good spirits and had everyone around laughing...eventually people watchers pick up on what your doing and join in on the "seceret" fun.

Why be cheap? If you're going to take it back anyway, make it a $20.

(Don't use a C-note. One of those on the ground, it has to be a trick. A $20 is perfect.)

--t

sediment
03-24-2005, 09:18 AM
Everyone knows you're supposed to step on money first, then look around, then casually tie your shoe...

bradk
03-24-2005, 09:41 AM
i'm so glad someone else was first to offer the trick. i fought off my urge to suggest that whoever drops the bill doesn't forget the rubber cement.