PDA

View Full Version : Highlights of our trip 3/15 to 3/20

GeminiAngel
03-23-2005, 06:06 AM
I'm not good at remembering all the details, so I would not be good at posting a full report.

So here are some Highlights: On arrival, our room at the BW park place Inn was not ready. So, we had to go to the parks for 4 hours. On over to DL where after comming through the tunnel (left side, always enter on the left side) DD (3.5 yrs, Nova) saw Eeyore. I DID NOT have my camera for this first character interaction ever in her lifetime :crying:, it was in the darned suitcase. She gave him the biggest hug!! On to the Horse drawn carriage, where she got to "drive the horse" and got a sticker. let's see if I remember what we did: Oh yeah, see how bad I am! Getting off the airport bus, Nova saw the matterhorn and "yelled I see the matterhorn!". She kept saying "I wanna ride the Matterhorn!" (I guess showing her the video from visions fantastic about 1000 times over paid off) Driving me and DH (41 yr., Kevin) crazy!! Well, Nova rode the Matterhorn for the first time and Loved it! on to: alice, IASW, teacups, Pirates, And hubby's first ride ever on BTMR. BTMR is now his fav! It was now about 4pm, and we were wiped out hard. So back to check in, and we crashed for the rest of the evening. we had been up since 3am. Day 1 over and out.