PDA

View Full Version : Lame Fireworks show!

soccerlady16
03-22-2005, 08:17 PM
I'vd always love to fireworks show at DL but this past Sunday the show was so lame! The show was super short , the soundtrack wasn't in sync to the fireworks but worst of all was the finale. Over the PA a very monotone voice says something like, "and now the grand finale". I know DL is saving the good stuff for the 50th, but why do something if you're not going to do it right?

newhdplayer
03-22-2005, 08:27 PM
I'vd always love to fireworks show at DL but this past Sunday the show was so lame! The show was super short , the soundtrack wasn't in sync to the fireworks but worst of all was the finale. Over the PA a very monotone voice says something like, "and now the grand finale". I know DL is saving the good stuff for the 50th, but why do something if you're not going to do it right?

In other words, please discontinue the fireworks show until the 50th comes around. We won't have it any other way.

Hakuna Makarla
03-22-2005, 08:52 PM
Around here we get fire works 2 times a year, thats enough for me. every kid, adult and nut has fire works and I see and hear them for 2 weeks 2 times a year. I can live with out any thank you.

SCUBAbe
03-22-2005, 08:54 PM
I enjoy the hilday fireworks, but I only watch them once for the season. The times I have enjoyed the fireworks the most is from the parking garage....and I know I'm twisted...but when all the car alarms and horns went off I was LMAO!!..:)

Hakuna Makarla
03-22-2005, 09:01 PM
you are so twisted girl! :) I love that kind of stuff to! Now I am hoping I can go to sleep with all this talking in my head goign on :)

kristen
03-22-2005, 09:07 PM
I sdon't know why they're super short, an deah, i don't always love the fireworks, but hey, there are people there who haven't seen fireworks in years, if at all, and the best show is yet to come...plus, while everyone else watches the fireworks, soooo many rides have NO lines!!

Hakuna Makarla
03-22-2005, 09:14 PM
I sdon't know why they're super short, an deah, i don't always love the fireworks, but hey, there are people there who haven't seen fireworks in years, if at all, and the best show is yet to come...plus, while everyone else watches the fireworks, soooo many rides have NO lines!!

I was thinkin the same thing!! tot here we come)))))))))

GeminiAngel
03-23-2005, 05:03 PM
Saw them on Friday night. Loved that they were simple. There was something so classic and old fashioned about the show. I loved it, and remembered when I saw the show at a younger age.

Marox3
03-23-2005, 05:23 PM
Could it be because of the weather? I heard it was rainy, windy and cold. They will adjust the schedule based on weather . .