PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic... When Do they Cancel? (Quick response?)

The_Admiral
03-22-2005, 04:47 PM
What with the high usage on this board I figured I might be able to get a quick response. It is RAINING hard here in Disneyland, not to mention a little thunder and lightning. What are the chances Fantasmic will still go on tonight? We're back at the hotel now (the internet is a nice feature) and trying to decide whether to go back for a couple hours and turn in early, or rest here for a bit and go back for fantasmic. Thoughts, experiences? Thanks.
-Josh

Captain Josh
03-22-2005, 04:49 PM
What with the high usage on this board I figured I might be able to get a quick response. It is RAINING hard here in Disneyland, not to mention a little thunder and lightning. What are the chances Fantasmic will still go on tonight? We're back at the hotel now (the internet is a nice feature) and trying to decide whether to go back for a couple hours and turn in early, or rest here for a bit and go back for fantasmic. Thoughts, experiences? Thanks.
-Josh

With the weather going on like it is, Fantasmic! isn't happening. I don't know that officially, but I wouldn't bet on it....

...hrrm, your "The Admiral" and your name is Josh. Are you me from the future? ;)

bradk
03-22-2005, 04:50 PM
minutes before. if the rain stops at showtime, it goes on. if it starts raining during the show, it will stop.

PapiBear
03-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Well, I had a Fantasmic question too, but since this thread was already started, I guess I'll just ask here.

Will Fantasmic be showing in May? I'll be visiting the Park between May 15 and May 21, and I was just wondering if it would be around. After all these years, I've never actually seen it (I've heard it plenty of times on Live365, though).

Anyway, if anyone could let me know, I'd appreciate it.

bradk
03-22-2005, 05:06 PM
those types of questions can be answered by reviewing the calendar on disneyland.com. this is may's:

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/monthly/monthly?name=CalendarMonthlyPage&date=20050522

to save you the trouble in this case, there are 2 fantasmic showings scheduled each night of sunday, friday and saturday.

FantasmicFanatic
03-22-2005, 05:14 PM
I was hoping to swing by the park tonight and catch the 9:00 F! and FITS. I love it when there is nightime entertainment on weekdays as I work at a club in Orange at 10pm on Tuesdays and I figure, I am down there from L.A. and only 5 min away, why not? But now with the rain, do I dare leave earlier and catch the tail end of rush hour on the (slim?) chance that fireworks and F! will happen. Descisions descisions...

FF

PapiBear
03-22-2005, 05:20 PM
Thanks, Brad. I hadn't even thought of that. *doffs dunce cap*