PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to DL for Spring break?

CoasterChickie
03-21-2005, 04:16 PM
My youngest daughter and I will be there from April 1-4 , mostly because a certain wild and crazy lady from Montana is gonna be there!!! But I'm looking forward to seeng Mukta, Dark beer and Deogge's mom again and maybe even meeting kmatsamura! :)

Who else wil be there?

Hakuna Makarla
03-21-2005, 04:49 PM
I am hoping to see SD, and a certain crazy lady from california,!!!and deogsmom ( lisa) darkbeer, kmsumara to!! :)

SCUBAbe
03-21-2005, 06:03 PM
I'll be there also, but as some may know I don't often keep track of the time at DL and miss all the meets or if I see people I'm to shy to say hello..:) If I go it will just be a day trip....I may even wait until the 4th or 5th to go.:)

CoasterChickie
03-21-2005, 06:09 PM
You're shy? Yeah right!! :p

I didn't know we were meeting SDfilmcritic. Is he realy going to say hello this time or just bump into us and run away?

SCUBAbe
03-21-2005, 06:16 PM

I didn't know we were meeting SDfilmcritic. Is he realy going to say hello this time or just bump into us and run away?

is he going too...he may be more shy then me....;)

HorizonsA
03-21-2005, 06:48 PM
My Spring Break is next week! No beach waterfront for me...it's all about the Mouse!

I'm planning on going next Tuesday or Wednesday, it doesn't matter, all the times are the same. I can't wait.

CrazyTrain
03-21-2005, 08:10 PM

At least he'll be easy to spot, with no pants on.... Um.

I'd love to meet up with ya'll. I won't be on spring break but I can meet up after work or on my day off! :D

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
03-21-2005, 09:31 PM
Since we are in Phoenix now, spring break was last week, so we were there for spring break.

sdfilmcritic
03-21-2005, 11:19 PM
At least he'll be easy to spot, with no pants on.... Um.Well, I was going to say I'll be there with bells on, but...... ;) I told Karla that I'll try to make it, but it's a juggle with other plans that haven't quite gelled for the weekend yet. If I do get to show up it might be a last minute decision. And yes, I will actually say hi to people this time around.

Duane
03-22-2005, 04:47 AM
My wife and I will be visiting Disneyland March 28-April 2. Can't wait!

Bigiver
03-22-2005, 05:39 AM
The family (wife and I and two teenagers) will be there for five days over spring break. We hope to be in the parks March 24th throught the 28th. If things work out may even try to get there the evening of the 23rd. We plan on going in the mornings and the evenings and hanging out at the Candy Cane during the afternoon. At night I plan on going to the fireworks and stealing Germboy's spot over by IASW. (note to Germboy: I will be that big guy with my 7 dwarf's hat {Happy } that stands infront of you wile you are filming. Unfortunately my kids are too big to put up on my shoulders.) I will walk the park silently thanking all of you for making my trip better. Special thanks, Germboy, Darkbeer, Bradk. Bigiver

TOTFan
03-22-2005, 06:21 AM
Spring Break isn't till april 10th for my kids schools. Everyone else gets it early I guess.

sdfilmcritic
03-22-2005, 06:24 AM
Spring Break isn't till april 10th for my kids schools. Everyone else gets it early I guess.In my area it seems to be spread out from March 21 until April 10 or so.

Captain Josh
03-22-2005, 07:07 AM
My Spring Break is going on RIGHT NOW.....and I already went yesterday......and most likely, I am probably gonna end up there twice again before next Monday.

HorizonsA
03-22-2005, 07:23 AM
Since we are in Phoenix now, spring break was last week, so we were there for spring break.

Just out of curiosity, were you at Disneyland on March 12? I think it was the first offical day that the Tiki Room was open and I think I sat right next to you in the attraction.

Hakuna Makarla
03-22-2005, 08:26 AM
cool! let CC know where and whats as I am a lame brain and will forget mostr everthing one I am in the park and see something pretty :) I get all out of wack when I get happy so I foregt who I am ! Let CC know all thedetails as she is the party planner :) OH CC )))))))))))))

SeansMom
03-22-2005, 11:11 AM
We'll be there April 3rd and leaving the 8th. Just can't WAIT! :)

Leap for Joy
03-22-2005, 11:18 AM
I'm going to be there this weekend! The 25th and the 26th!!! I'm SO excited!!

Crazy4DL
03-22-2005, 11:32 AM
We'll be there April 3rd and leaving the 8th. Just can't WAIT! :)

I can't wait to hear how your reunion with your son goes - that will be so exciting :)

Plexus
03-22-2005, 01:40 PM
I'll probably be going; I might bring a friend or two if my aunt can wrangle a couple more sign-ins.

justlittleoldme
03-22-2005, 01:51 PM
I am going April 3rd, 4th and 5th. I think the 6th too. I don't remember what vacation days I took off.

Shinku
03-22-2005, 07:08 PM
I'll be there meeting up with Karla and whatever entourage she picks up on April 3rd :) Can't wait!