PDA

View Full Version : What is the cost for the dessert buffet during Fantasmic?

ima_mickeyfan
03-20-2005, 08:09 PM
am I correct that they do have one and that is possibly the best place to see the show? I don't care about the dessert as much as I care about my children being able to see the show with out any difficulties.
TIA

ima_mickeyfan
03-20-2005, 08:10 PM
gees I can't even spell correctly...too tired!! lol

jon80flt
03-20-2005, 10:40 PM
am I correct that they do have one and that is possibly the best place to see the show? I don't care about the dessert as much as I care about my children being able to see the show with out any difficulties.
TIA
Yes, there is one, and we went to it last night... it was great! Look for my thread from yesterday for specifics.

Short version: $54/seat, MUST call at 8:00am 30 days before to reserve a seat...the balcony only seats about 20, so they go fast...the view was unbeatable! There are more seats down by the river, but they cost the same, so try for the balcony! :D

Good Luck!
Jon

bradk
03-21-2005, 03:20 AM
unless things have changed, there's actually a price break for children for riverside seating only. i believe it's $10 less.

the balcony view is good (dead center) but some have complained that it's a bit far for their liking (but still beats being in the crowds). the riverside seating is closer, but off center and things can be missed.

it's very possible to get a great view if you're willing to go to a second showing (if there is one) at 10:30. most people attend just the first showing and you can most definitely get a great view if you go stake one out around 10 or so.

the buffet is definitely more for the experience (and 9:30 show).