PDA

View Full Version : Bad DCA Idea ??

FantasmicFan82
01-03-2002, 09:54 PM
OK, so i went to DCA today... I'm still trying to find time to write my big post on how much i like (yes like) DCA, but as said MANY MANY times, it cannot be compared to the Happiest Place on Earth across the way.

OK, so here's my simple idea. I'm not going to say it's bad, but my opinion is that it beats Luminaria. - Light Magic in DCA

I'm not kidding, Light Magic wasn't that bad (Hides), but it was just a great dissapointment when everyone was getting over the loss the MSEP. the walkways around DCA are nice, and some would be great for viewing the show.

WizKidRyan
01-03-2002, 09:59 PM
I'd love to see the show I never saw :)
And from what I know about it, the show would fit that "hip and edgy" view of DCA...

Nigel2
01-03-2002, 10:27 PM
That could work since the parade route there could probably accomodate a larger group of people to watch the stages since they are all in set spots. but the words "Light" and "Magic" are probably baned if used in the same line.

Ace
01-04-2002, 04:35 PM
bad DCA idea?

no....

bad idea = DCA

2CN
01-04-2002, 05:17 PM
It would be cool to see it at DCA- maybe even redo it so they didn't have to have the floats stop to have them perform all the time.

and I gotta say this inreply to Squinky- I dissagree with you 100%.. DCA is a great idea.. they just need to add more rides to make it worth the admision.

Ace
01-04-2002, 05:33 PM
what I meant was... they opened it in the state it's in now, more or less, right? Instead of having to work on things during park hours and most likely losing money keeping the park open everyday with low attendance, why didn't they just "finish" it before they opened it?

Nigel2
01-05-2002, 10:09 PM
Becuase they didn't really know how bad it was until the press gave them their opinions, and then it was too late to close the park for changes, besides it may have cost more to keep it closed and fix it rather than open it up since the press' dammage had already been done.