PDA

View Full Version : PUSH, Tomorrowland's Talking Trash!

BooBooFett
03-20-2005, 03:14 PM
We encountered Push last week. Really funny! He's a trashcan that lurks in Tomorrowland and interacts with guests. Push rolls around via RC and talks, courtesy of a CM planted discreetly in the crowd. CM who "played" Push on our visit did a great job - very funny and engaging.

Any other Push encounters? Are there any girl Pushes?

bradk
03-20-2005, 03:28 PM
there are several fairly recent posts here discussing Push. i'm sure if you did a search on Push, you'll find them. he appears to be a crowd favorite for sure.

Disney Vault
03-20-2005, 04:56 PM
It wasn't there when I was at DL but there was a talking trashcan in WDW in tomorrowland. It was very funny.

DisneylandForever
03-20-2005, 05:16 PM
Any other Push encounters? Are there any girl Pushes?

We ran into him a few times last week. I filmed the can then filmed the CM controlling it. It was cool to see how focused he was. And the guest "the can" was talking to kept looking around and never did find the CM! He puts on a good show.

I've never encountered a female Push.

Captain Josh
03-20-2005, 05:41 PM
I think it might be a good safety measure to train more than one Push handler, so people like US who tend to catch on to things and latch on like nobody's business....can get a little mixed up.

As it stands, the one guy who's Push, he's a marked man....

nsyncitnd1787
03-20-2005, 09:04 PM
Push wasn't out when i was in Tomorrowland 16-18th. that made me a little sad, but it was the opening weekend for Buzz, so i understood that they didn't want 2 big crowds in TL.

cstephens
03-20-2005, 09:41 PM
As it stands, the one guy who's Push, he's a marked man....

I would think that if anyone figures out who is Push's helper on any given day, they wouldn't expose him and ruin everyone's fun.

jon80flt
03-20-2005, 10:32 PM
I would think that if anyone figures out who is Push's helper on any given day, they wouldn't expose him and ruin everyone's fun.
We saw the handler last weekend, he was the same one in the picture in another thread about 2 weeks ago.

He was very good... I found myself talking to PUSH... not the handler!

My younger DD was a little freaked-out that I was talking to a trashcan!

BTW... I never gave away the secret...ok, I whispered it to DW, but not to anyone else in the crowd. ;)

Jon

sdfilmcritic
03-21-2005, 10:52 AM
{unimpressed voice}
It's a talking trash can.
It cleans Tomorrowland. :shrugs:
{/unimpressed voice}

:p