PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Parkhopper from Get Away Today

JosieGirl71
03-19-2005, 10:22 PM
If I purchase a package through Get Away Today, will I be able to upgrade the Parkhoppers that come with the package once I get to DL? They only sell 3 day Parkhoppers (even if your hotel stay is 5 nights) and we will want to upgrade DH's PH to a 5 day and mine to an AP. If they will let me upgrade, what value will they give the 3 day PH's for me to pay the difference?

Pascomom
03-19-2005, 10:26 PM
If I purchase a package through Get Away Today, will I be able to upgrade the Parkhoppers that come with the package once I get to DL? They only sell 3 day Parkhoppers (even if your hotel stay is 5 nights) and we will want to upgrade DH's PH to a 5 day and mine to an AP. If they will let me upgrade, what value will they give the 3 day PH's for me to pay the difference?

I have my package from Get Away Today right here in front of me and have 5 day hoppers. Where did you get your info on them only selling 3 day? I don't think I can answer about the AP but GAT upgrades to 5 day.

JosieGirl71
03-19-2005, 10:31 PM
Did you book online or on the phone? Maybe that is the difference?

I still need to know about upgrading to an AP.

bradk
03-19-2005, 10:42 PM
yes, you can upgrade the tickets, but you'll pay full price for the hopper at the gates, so you'll have to pay the full difference between that and whatever you paid for the hopper. your hopper will have the price paid for it on it.

Pascomom
03-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Did you book online or on the phone? Maybe that is the difference?

I still need to know about upgrading to an AP.

I booked on the phone because I also needed to upgrade to Conceirge at GCH, which to my surprise, they were also able to do.

JosieGirl71
03-20-2005, 01:34 PM
I think I will have to call them to make the ressies then. I am trying to hold off to see when the fall MA is.

howgirl
03-20-2005, 08:08 PM
We booked with Get Away Today and we had 5 day hoppers. I booked on the phone, you may want to call them.

Mermaid
07-24-2005, 04:49 PM
okay- instead of starting a new thread I dug up this one. Did anyone ever do this? I am looking to upgrade my Get Away Today 3 day PH to a deluxe AP!! Whoo hoo, my first ever!! Is this do-able with the GAT package? I Knoe I would have to upgrade at the park, but are these tickets upgradable? Thanks!!

Artiste
07-25-2005, 06:33 AM
okay- instead of starting a new thread I dug up this one. Did anyone ever do this? I am looking to upgrade my Get Away Today 3 day PH to a deluxe AP!! Whoo hoo, my first ever!! Is this do-able with the GAT package? I Knoe I would have to upgrade at the park, but are these tickets upgradable? Thanks!!
YES, absolutely! I just upgraded our GAT parkhoppers July 1st, no problem. They applied the $139 value of the 3-day tickets to the annual passes and I just paid the difference. So now we're "official" Annual Passholders--HURRAY!! :D

Mermaid
07-25-2005, 09:43 AM
Awesome! Thanks!! I can't wait to get my AP!!