PDA

View Full Version : Question about DCA Rock Formation

greenscreenltd
03-19-2005, 12:09 PM
While visiting with the family (who had never been to DCA before), we were passing the rock formation and I pointed out "the bear". My sister said, "Oh, wow!" then noted that it had disappeared again. I had no idea what she was talking about. She insisted that she saw the ears of a bear peek out from behind one of the rocks for a moment. We stood there for about 2 minutes searching but I didn't see anything. Is there any chance this is some animatronic easter egg or was this just a trick of the light?

thanks for any help...

bradk
03-19-2005, 12:15 PM
maybe koda was up there taking a nap.

i don't think there's anything 'special' about grizzly mountain, but i think depending on your perspective, you might see things behind it that appear to be connected to it.

smjoseph
03-19-2005, 10:14 PM
Probably some of those wild cats that are roaming the park.

arpinl
03-20-2005, 04:23 AM
Is it just me, or does the grizzly rock formation really look more like a howling wolf?

tod
03-20-2005, 08:50 AM
Is it just me, or does the grizzly rock formation really look more like a howling wolf?

No, it's not just you. Not me, I see the bear, but I've heard it a lot.

--t

SCUBAbe
03-20-2005, 10:08 AM

I thought it was a wolf until I read what it was suppose to be...LOL

Disney Vault
03-20-2005, 10:16 AM
On my first visit I thought it was a wolf until I saw what the ride was called.

Marox3
03-20-2005, 10:17 AM
I'm pretty sure it's a bear . . . grizzly bear . . . California . . .

I don't think there's a grizzly wolf? (but, at certain angles it looks like a wolf)

SallySkellington
03-20-2005, 11:07 AM
I thought it was a wolf until I read what it was suppose to be...LOL

Same here.