PDA

View Full Version : [Least favorite] rides?

Pages : [1] 2

kohl
03-19-2005, 08:33 AM
What is your least favorite ride in Disneyland or California Adventure?
My daughter and son's least favorite ride is Casey JR. Now that they are tall enough to go on all the rides, they think it is too slow.

rentayenta
03-19-2005, 08:41 AM
HISTA- plain annoying. Luckily my kids think it is lame too. :D

SarahJanet
03-19-2005, 08:52 AM
What's HISTA?

rentayenta
03-19-2005, 08:53 AM
What's HISTA?

Honey, I Shrunk the Audience.

Tutter
03-19-2005, 08:57 AM
My least favourite is Mulholland Madness. I went on it once, and that once will be the last time I ever go on it. I was terrified. I had to go on Tower of Terror and California Screamin' a good few times to recover from Mulholland Madness.

CrazyTrain
03-19-2005, 09:02 AM
If you couldn't guess... mine is Indy! :p

dalhar35
03-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Star Tours is by far the lamest ride.

SCUBAbe
03-19-2005, 09:19 AM
pooh, HISTA, the rocket ride in tomorrowland. (It rreally needs to go back up higher. It causues a bottle neck when entering tomorrowland.)

DCA super star limo, but thankfully it closed...LOL...I LOVE muholland madness, It is so cool. I also love the ferris/sun wheel..:)

DangerMouse
03-19-2005, 09:53 AM
That Sun Wheel is PURE EVIL! I will never go on that thing again. Scared the bejeebers out of me! I don't do the Maliboomer either.

Can someone explain to me what Superstar Limo was? I never saw it in DCA when we were there.

pisces
03-19-2005, 10:06 AM
Autopia. It's just driving. I can do that any 'ol time. And, nothing much to see along the landscape. Soooo boring. And, without being able to bump the next car, or have people bump into you.....I'm not sure what is supposed to make that ride exciting??? What a waste.

It's salvageable though. If they'd bring back the bumping, and put music, and animatronic critters along side of the road, maybe have the drivers be pelted with eggs and such, as you drive along.......that'd jazz it up very quick.

SCUBAbe
03-19-2005, 10:11 AM
That Sun Wheel is PURE EVIL! I will never go on that thing again. Scared the bejeebers out of me! I don't do the Maliboomer either.

Can someone explain to me what Superstar Limo was? I never saw it in DCA when we were there.
ummm....it was a really slow "limo" vechicle that had a screen on it where your "agent" talked to you. As you went slowly theorugh the rides there were these characature type "stars" that you passed and the waved one arm. the rest of them were stiff. the paparazzi was also there taking pictures. One was a real picture that you could buy after. We didn't buy the picture, but my expression was WTF!! I on;y rode it twice so my memory is a bit vague. I remember the "agent" would say, "there's drew carey".."and whopie goldberg"..in this hyper teyig to get you excited to see a scary characature thing in a ride tone. there was also alot of bright colors in the ride. You may find this hard to believe, but it was way worse than I just described....

SallySkellington
03-19-2005, 10:34 AM
DL- Space Mountain, and before I get lynched, it's not because I dislike the ride itself, it's because I get motion sickness on it.

DCA- Maliboomer. I hate the feeling that I'm going to keep going up.

MsYumiBr
03-19-2005, 10:52 AM
Astro Orbiters. Zzzzzzz..... Interestingly, I end up on it on every trip.

SANDYMARIE
03-19-2005, 11:54 AM
Storybookland.................. yawn
Most of Toontown............yawn
Astro Orbiter................yawn, yawn
Star Tours............sad to say :(

disneyperson
03-19-2005, 12:04 PM
Even though it's not really a ride, I've got to say Innoventions followed closely by HISTA.
As far as rides go, I'm not so much on Autopia. I drive enough just getting to DL and I ALWAYS get rear ended at the end of the ride when we have to slow down. ouch!

MsYumiBr
03-19-2005, 12:20 PM
Autopia. It's just driving. I can do that any 'ol time. And, nothing much to see along the landscape. Soooo boring. And, without being able to bump the next car, or have people bump into you.....I'm not sure what is supposed to make that ride exciting??? What a waste.

It's salvageable though. If they'd bring back the bumping, and put music, and animatronic critters along side of the road, maybe have the drivers be pelted with eggs and such, as you drive along.......that'd jazz it up very quick.

Ah. You haven't ridden while my 11 year old daughter was driving. She nearly derailed us while we were rounding the bend on the "mountain pass". That is enough excitement for me.

Hakuna Makarla
03-19-2005, 12:29 PM

OMG I loved this one!!!!

RemainSeatedPlease
03-19-2005, 12:51 PM
My daughter and son's least favorite ride is Casey JR. Now that they are tall enough to go on all the rides, they think it is too slow.

They should ride backwards on the caboose..at night! fun
Dland: can I say..toontown..the land of socks and sugar!It just doesn't click with me.
Cali: Golden Zephyr...so boring, I didn't even know what it was called, had to look it up!

Villains Fan
03-19-2005, 12:52 PM
I have to go with Autopia since I just haven't been on this since I could drive a real car, with real traffic.

I also don't do the teacups since the spinning makes me nauseous, oh wait...I forgot they don't spin anymore :rolleyes: . I guess I could go on these now....

I Heart Disneyland!
03-19-2005, 01:29 PM

Amen sister Renta! I really don't like it either !!!! BORING!

Disney Vault
03-19-2005, 02:07 PM
Innoventions and HISTA

bradk
03-19-2005, 02:14 PM
if innoventions and hista are being considered rides, i find it odd noone's mentioned golden dreams given all the comments on it i've read.

i've actually decided to skip it in my itinerary. i figure i'll pretty much get the same experience downloading it off visionsfantastic.com or something.

disneyperson
03-19-2005, 02:34 PM
if innoventions and hista are being considered rides, i find it odd noone's mentioned golden dreams given all the comments on it i've read.

i've actually decided to skip it in my itinerary. i figure i'll pretty much get the same experience downloading it off visionsfantastic.com or something.
There are folk who love HISTA and since it's in 3D you can't judge it unless you've experienced live. It's fun once.Just once. You should give it a shot. It's good for filling up time while waiting for a fast pass and to get out of the sun for a while.

Hakuna Makarla
03-19-2005, 02:49 PM
I loved HISTA, but you know I had never seen 3D just the cheesy blue and red glasses you put on for movies. this was awsome and I truly enjoyed it! I did not like the zepher, nor do I think autopia looks fun .

bradk
03-19-2005, 02:55 PM
There are folk who love HISTA and since it's in 3D you can't judge it unless you've experienced live. It's fun once.Just once. You should give it a shot. It's good for filling up time while waiting for a fast pass and to get out of the sun for a while.

no, no, sorry. i meant i'm skipping golden dreams.

hista is definitely on the list (yes, i know about the mice). so is muppets.