PDA

View Full Version : AP Invitation Contest - May 4

DisneyMelissa
03-18-2005, 02:56 PM
Question for you all about the AP Invitation Contest that DL is holding for 2500 APers and their guests: My hubby and I each have an AP, but when I registered on the DL website, I *think* I only registered my AP. How do we both enter the contest? Do I have to register him seperately, or do they somehow keep track of all APers with the same address? :confused: :confused: Thanks!

RStar
03-18-2005, 03:26 PM
I do belive you should register him, and his AP number, to have the best chance of one of you being picked.

Good luck.

srfantasmic
03-18-2005, 03:45 PM
What do you even win? A hotel room? A free meal?? It seems like there's no real prize.

I can invite myself to Disneyland any time I want and pay for all expenses.

Disneyfamily3
03-18-2005, 03:45 PM
you do need to register everyone seperately. I did our family and you need each persons AP number code for their pass to be included.

DisneyDustin22
03-18-2005, 03:48 PM
What do you even win? A hotel room? A free meal?? It seems like there's no real prize.

I can invite myself to Disneyland any time I want and pay for all expenses.

you win the chance to become one of the lucky few chosen to partake in the festivities on may 4th as the 50th celebration kicks off.

DisneyMelissa
03-18-2005, 03:50 PM
Thanks everyone for your replys. :D

Missing Marbles
03-18-2005, 03:56 PM
If I was already registered on the Disneyland site before the contest, do I still have to register for the drawing?

Earkid
03-18-2005, 04:00 PM
If I was already registered on the Disneyland site before the contest, do I still have to register for the drawing? No, if you have already registered on that site you are automatically in the drawing.

I'd say good luck but it wouldn't be sincere. :D

TOTFan
03-18-2005, 04:07 PM
just to remind everyone, the more this topic is brought up, the more people will sign up for it. The fewer the better chances for you all.

factgirl
03-18-2005, 04:08 PM
My husband, myself and both my children are AP holders. My husband and I both registered with the website with no problem, but when I registered my kids, there was no place to enter their AP numbers. I am wondering a. if I did it right, and b. if they are entered in the drawing.

Anyone have any insight?

-facty

DisneyDustin22
03-18-2005, 04:18 PM
just to remind everyone, the more this topic is brought up, the more people will sign up for it. The fewer the better chances for you all.

Alright, now if I could have everyone's attention please. That's it, hey you over there, okay cool. Now if you could all look right here, I can explain the AP contest that everyone is talking about. Yes, that's right, just look right here at the red light. FLASH!

Okay, great, so how's everyone doing? Don't forget to buy your day pass to Knott's Berry Farm for the May 4th extravaganza!! :~D

Earkid
03-18-2005, 04:21 PM
My husband, myself and both my children are AP holders. My husband and I both registered with the website with no problem, but when I registered my kids, there was no place to enter their AP numbers. I am wondering a. if I did it right, and b. if they are entered in the drawing.

Anyone have any insight?

-factyYour kids have to be 18 yrs or older to enter.

factgirl
03-18-2005, 07:26 PM
Your kids have to be 18 yrs or older to enter.

Thank you!