PDA

View Full Version : Question about mini Gay Day, 4/2/05

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

SeansMom
03-18-2005, 11:57 AM
Does anybody know how much attendance these get? Will the crowds spill over to 4/3/05? Is the t-shirt color always red?
Thanks!

TOTFan
03-18-2005, 12:50 PM
Does anybody know how much attendance these get? Will the crowds spill over to 4/3/05? Is the t-shirt color always red?
Thanks!
Are you thinking of going? or Wanting to avoid the park?

mystycalchyk
03-18-2005, 12:54 PM
mini gay day?

is this, like really small gay people?

(not that there anything wrong with that) :p

Hakuna Makarla
03-18-2005, 12:58 PM
mini gay day?

LOL!!

ToursbabeC3po
03-18-2005, 01:02 PM
Last year it was not that crowded at all. It is the big one that gets big attendance. Don't worry if someone is wearing a red shirt they will not bite:-)
Toursbabe

adriennek
03-18-2005, 02:01 PM
Are you thinking of going? or Wanting to avoid the park?

Why does it matter?

As to the OP's questions:

I don't know how much attendance Mini-Gay Day gets, or how much spill over there will be.

This is already a pretty busy time of year so I would expect that to be a busy weekend whether or not there's a mini-gay day. I don't expect MGD to heavily affect the attendance numbers, however.

Yes, the color is usually red.

FWIW, I would not expect the 3rd to be too much more crowded because of this.

Adrienne

DisneyDustin22
03-18-2005, 04:25 PM
mini gay day?

so will that count as two strikes agains us who say that? Don't tell me we have to go from "mini gay day" to "vertically challenged homosexual day"

and of course, not that there's anything wrong with that! :p

TOTFan
03-18-2005, 04:28 PM
People fear the gays when they are let loose in the park. Protect the children, cover there eyes. Don't travel to the park that day, you might catch gay!!!

DisneyDustin22
03-18-2005, 04:31 PM
except for Pooh Bear and Piglet, I mean come on, the turtlenecks with no pants? What are you trying to say!? And does anyone else get the Michael Jacksonish feeling why Christopher Robin always hangs out with them? Hmm?

MammaSilva
03-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Ok I'm falling out of my chair here, I had forgotten it was time for the semi annual Gay day thread ;).......

If Gay Day keeps folks out of the parks on that Saturday HoooRay....shorter lines for the rest of us :)

TOTFan
03-18-2005, 04:33 PM
Well then you also have peter pan, a boy or girl? The most gender bending character in the park.

Marox3
03-18-2005, 04:35 PM
is this, like really small gay people?)

I keeping laughing . . . .

chazcrew
03-18-2005, 04:37 PM
When is the regular Gay Day? Anyone know?

DisneyDustin22
03-18-2005, 04:38 PM
well the tights do kind of lean towards one direction, but Petey is still playing the Pat card from Saturday Night Live on all of us. But here's something for you all to think about on Splash Mountain, I think you all know what I'm talking about, I'm just the one with the guts to bring it out in the open. There's that one scene, the Bear, all tied up, feet up around his neck, his crotch, RIGHT there in your face as you float by. Come on.

MammaSilva
03-18-2005, 04:39 PM
The 'weekend event' is usually the first weekend in October, don't hold me to that but that's what I've noticed, you could do a search in the archives for 'gay day threads' for more confirmation...activities usually start on the Friday and end on Sunday evening....Mini Gay day is usually just the one day event in the Spring.

rentayenta
03-18-2005, 04:44 PM

Too funny! :D

bradk
03-18-2005, 04:51 PM
isn't every day at the 'happiest place on earth' gay just by definition?

Cancer Norm
03-18-2005, 05:03 PM
People fear the gays when they are let loose in the park. Protect the children, cover there eyes. Don't travel to the park that day, you might catch gay!!!

Are you saying gays are not people?

Parents have the right and responsibility to protect their children from what they deem inappropriate or is okay.

You either choose to associate with gays or not. Either way, one is not any more enlightened that the other.

TOTFan
03-18-2005, 05:30 PM
Hahahahaa, thats funny

ToursbabeC3po
03-18-2005, 05:30 PM
well the tights do kind of lean towards one direction, but Petey is still playing the Pat card from Saturday Night Live on all of us. But here's something for you all to think about on Splash Mountain, I think you all know what I'm talking about, I'm just the one with the guts to bring it out in the open. There's that one scene, the Bear, all tied up, feet up around his neck, his crotch, RIGHT there in your face as you float by. Come on.
Oh my God I am peeing my pants! LOL Where are the depends! ROTFLMAO!
(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))
Toursbabe
P.S. Nice picture of my main man maynard! ;)

ToursbabeC3po
03-18-2005, 05:34 PM
Parents have the right and responsibility to protect their children from what they deem inappropriate or is okay.
Well norm you better never take you kids to Disneyland again because about 90% of the guys that work their are gay.
And for god's sake! Don't ever watch the parade again or any entertainment in the park your kids may notice the guys are gay in them! LOL
toursbabe

DisneyDustin22
03-18-2005, 05:37 PM
okay can i get away with one more here? :D let's see. Okay so Michael Jackson recently visited Disneyland and he went on Pinocchio, however, he made them stop the ride and he left once Pinocchio lost his wood. Oh come on now cut-it-out, yeah you go Uncle Joey!

DisneyDustin22
03-18-2005, 05:38 PM
Don't ever watch the parade again or any entertainment in the park your kids may notice the guys are gay in them! LOL
toursbabe

Ugh, and I was wondering why Chip and Dale kept trying to take my nuts!

ToursbabeC3po
03-18-2005, 05:39 PM
Ugh, and I was wondering why Chip and Dale kept trying to take my nuts!
ROTFL LOLOLOLOL!

SoCalSteven
03-18-2005, 05:44 PM
Well norm you better never take you kids to Disneyland again because about 90% of the guys that work their are gay.
Seriously?

My g/f's uncle is gay, and we went to gay night at Six Flags. most fun I've had at Six Flags in a long time. lol!