PDA

View Full Version : 3/18 Disneyland Update!

TOTFan
03-18-2005, 11:35 AM
So just was in the park for about 4 hours. Now I'm taking a little break at the hotel. Amazingly busy today. Hopefully the rain will come and take the people away. The best thing is Almost all the rides are open. Of course space mountain was not, and jungle cruise. Besides those The railroad was back, splash is back. Ah it felt nice to go on all the ones I wanted and not worry about if they were closed or not. My big thrill of the day was at the Tiki Room. Tony Baxter was outside admiring the crowd. So I had to say Hey. Very nice person, and very kind to tell me that Space Mountain will suprise us all.

Went on Buzz 3 times. It actually had the longest wait this morining 45 minutes. Fastpasses were going quick. Also the reaction of adults and kids alike love this ride. I saw more people get back in line then I have seen in a long time. Finally got to level 5.

Going to go back and get lunch at 33. Then head over to DCA. Man I love living so close.

dizy4disney1
03-18-2005, 11:50 AM
Sounds like your having fun. Wish I lived so close. It's the pits not getting there but every year or more.

Thanks for the updates.

Earkid
03-18-2005, 12:28 PM
Did you ride splash? How are the redesigned logs?

TOTFan
03-18-2005, 02:12 PM
I rode splash, actually first one on and got my own log. I went back later and watched people riding it. Honestly the wait was about 35 minutes and even then no one was using the back seat. I think after watching for about 20 minutes I saw three logs that had people using the back seat. Even just one person on the back seat was not happening. Very strange.