PDA

View Full Version : AP Nights in May

RocketRob
03-16-2005, 11:57 AM
Has anyone heard about AP Nights at the hotels in May? I spoke to a reservations CM this morning and she said she had heard about offers in Apr/May and suggested I see my AP newsletter.

I haven't recieved mine yet and probably won't for some time since we've moved and haven't updated our address with the DLR (althought that should have been the FIRST address I updated - I wasn't thinking :rolleyes: )

Anyone know of any hotel discount offers out there (besides standard AP rate)?

Our trip is eight weeks from Friday....WOO HOO!

stan4d_steph
03-16-2005, 12:54 PM
You should check out the Annual Passholder portion of the DL website. There is information on discounts available to AP holders there. You have to register to use the site, so have your AP handy to type in the number.

smjoseph
03-16-2005, 02:08 PM
I saw some offers for ~200 pp/pn for DL resort hotels with some small extra bonuses thrown in but no real discounts on the website. I was hoping to book some Disney property for my early December visit.

The Mouse Is Back
03-16-2005, 09:12 PM
I got my AP newsletter today - no AP dates for the hotels at all.

Not surprising, really, with the whole 50th thing and all. But you never know when they might decide to add some, if the occupancy ends up not being as high as they thought they would. Last-minute changes would be on the AP portion of the website.

-Allegra-