PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland '05

fjhuerta
03-15-2005, 04:17 PM
So...

If you had a hand in creating Tomorrowland '05... what would you do?

I'd...

1. Take out the Astrojets, HISTA, Star Tours, Club Buzz, Innoventions, the Pizza Port.
2. Replace Star Tours with the attraction that "Horizons" was supposed to be at Epcot.
3. Install a new "Submarines" attraction focusing on exploration, with a touch of adventure (a squid attack - a realistic one - would be great).
4. Replace the "Pizza Port" with an updated "Mission to Mars" - similar to "Mission: Space" at Epcot, but tamer.
5. Replace HISTA with an outdoor theater / concert hall.
6. Install an updated version of the Caroussel of Progress, with focus on space exploration, new technologies and such.
7. Modify the PeopleMover. Perhaps make it a real transportation hub across Disneyland AND Eisner's California Adventure.
8. Paint everything white and blue, with lots of USA flags everywhere.
9. Add a power launch to Space Mountain, or ANYTHING that could make me say it was a new version of an old, loved original.
10.NEVER install a Pixar attraction again.

Phew....

BWthespian
03-15-2005, 04:25 PM
innoventions i know is a real bore but i really really love the "talking to stitch" has anybody done this before state yur opinions lol

PapiBear
03-15-2005, 05:03 PM
So... If you had a hand in creating Tomorrowland '05... what would you do? I'd... :D I like the way you think. Although I don't know about the flags - it makes sense for that on Main Street, and I wouldn't mind a couple in Tomorrowland, but not dozens. I'd also bring back CircleVision 360 (maybe 3D), because it's so much more cool than a life-size video game dark ride.

Fozzie
03-15-2005, 08:11 PM
1. Take out the Astrojets, HISTA, Star Tours, Club Buzz, Innoventions, the Pizza Port.

You got part of your wish - Club Buzz is going bye bye very shortly....

fjhuerta
03-16-2005, 07:32 AM
:D I like the way you think. Although I don't know about the flags - it makes sense for that on Main Street, and I wouldn't mind a couple in Tomorrowland, but not dozens. I'd also bring back CircleVision 360 (maybe 3D), because it's so much more cool than a life-size video game dark ride.

I was thinking about the flags because (IIRC), Tomorrowland's original color scheme was white, black details, and american flags on almost every attraction. I guess it was the tie-in part to the Space Program. Ah... memories. :cool: