PDA

View Full Version : Cost of character meals?

disneychelle
03-15-2005, 03:51 PM
I know they're pricey but we only go once a year so I have the year to save up. We plan on going to Goofy's, Ariel's Grotto(lunch or dinner) and Princess breakfast and I was wondering if anybody can recall the cost of a adult and child meal?!

SCUBAbe
03-15-2005, 03:57 PM
I know they're pricey but we only go once a year so I have the year to save up. We plan on going to Goofy's, Ariel's Grotto(lunch or dinner) and Princess breakfast and I was wondering if anybody can recall the cost of a adult and child meal?!

The last one I looked at was about $24.99. I think that was for the adult. I'm not sure which one it was for, but I think it was the one inside DL, becasue I don't seek them out...:)

nvmom
03-15-2005, 06:39 PM
We just went to the Princess breakfast this past Sat. It was $22.99 for adults and 11.99 for children. It was about $73.00 total. You pay before you eat.

nvmom

stitchlvr
03-15-2005, 07:34 PM
We just went to the Princess breakfast this past Sat. It was $22.99 for adults and 11.99 for children. It was about $73.00 total. You pay before you eat.

nvmom

nvmom,
You did it (the princess breakfast). Please tell me your experience was better than my recent one was. It will give me hope to try it again some day!

vegasmommytoDL
03-15-2005, 07:38 PM
Also, according to AAA, you can get a 10% discount if you show your card when you pay. I haven't been there to try it yet though! I'm going to make my Priority Seating reservation before I go too.

cstephens
03-15-2005, 08:03 PM

This page has the information you're looking for (http://www.mouseplanet.com/drr/drrchars.htm).