PDA

View Full Version : Want a Great Rate at a Disneyland Hotel?

FOOD_AND_DRUG
01-02-2002, 11:55 AM
Are you planning a trip to the Dsineyland Resort during the month of January and always wanted to stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel but thought the rates would be too high?

Think again.

If you have a friend or know of someone who works at the Disneyland Resort, ask them to pick-up a certifcate from the Team Center for you to use to obtain these incredible low rates. The neat part is...your friend doesn't have to book the room for you or be with you during any part of your stay.

You may book up to a maximum of two rooms per night.

The key here is your friend/aquaintence will need to give you a certificate, which you will provide to the cast member at check-in. If you don't have the certificate at check-in, you will NOT receive the discount.

During January, rates starting as low as $69.00 per night (plus tax and resort fee) are being offered, subject to availability.

Here are the available dates for these incredibly low rates:

Disneyland Hotel:

Through January 14, January 16-24 and January 27-31.

Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel:

Through January 17, January 20-24 and January 27-31.

Disney's Grand Californian Hotel:

Through January 17 and January 20-31.

For reservations, call (714) 956-6425 and press option 4.

In order to obtain these ultra low rates, you MUST ask for rate plan ACM.

The best part is this Rate Plan will be available throughout the entire year of 2002, subject to availability.

If you're thinking about a time to come to the Disneyland Resort....that time is RIGHT NOW!

Even without Early Entry, you will have the cherished memories of staying at a Disney-operated resort hotel!

Not Afraid
01-02-2002, 03:32 PM
Soooooo..... are there any CM's out there who want to help to get my husband a night at the GC for his 40th birthday?????:crying:

MammaSilva
01-02-2002, 03:42 PM
Let me jump in this begging line as well, I would LOVE to take Brandy to the GC for her 21st in April (and my 46th as well) ....I know we have some CM's that are regulars here at MP....

stinkerbell
01-02-2002, 08:43 PM
Is this offer going on after January? At those rates I'd gladly drive 13 hours to spend a weekend at DLR!!!! No prob!!

Help me out here!

Any takers?

PLEASE...........

MammaSilva
01-02-2002, 08:57 PM
hmm a MP meet in the making here :) now where are our resident CM's?

stinkerbell
01-02-2002, 09:15 PM
mamma, you are so right! I was particularly thinking MouseAdventures weekend!;) We are on the same wavelength. Stinkerbell's 4th bday is in April, too. Also, we could do a little WD while there, too......and head to Goofy's. Hhmmm, you and I are going to be duking it out for those rooms!

MammaSilva
01-02-2002, 09:21 PM
Stinkerbell.....providing we can find a CM that would be so generous we need to coordinate this a bit closer....the post said we could get TWO rooms per certificate! I KNOW I am going to be there Easter evening thru April 6th or 7th... I don't know for sure which hotel we'll be in but we will be there.... we have celebrated her birthday at the park for the last 11 years and I'm not breaking tradition ....she wouldn't feel like she had her birthday unless she got to go and wear her sticker and get to talk to Goofy on the phone and then of course having the CM's sing to her! Last year we were in NoS and the wonderful Jazz group played Happy Birthday for her.. it was awesome

mcampisi
01-03-2002, 07:43 AM
I'd like to get one for this month too. add me to the list

lisap
01-03-2002, 08:56 AM
Me too for April. The CMs are being suspiciously quiet on this thread..... :eek: afraid of a dog pile, I guess.

FoodLover
01-03-2002, 09:31 AM
If you aren't able to hook up with a CM, there are rates as low as $93 a night that anyone can get. Details here:

http://www.mousesavers.com/dlresorts.html#expedia

Mary
MouseSavers.com

ripplededge
01-03-2002, 09:51 AM
At: http://www.mousesavers.com/dlresorts.html#expedia it says: Grand Californian $159 for check-ins January 4-14, 2002

I don’t know if any of you know, but CM’s can actually get a room for less than this price. Something around the lines of $130 to $140, not much only like $20 to $30 less, but hey that will buy you a free hotdog over there.

FOOD_AND_DRUG
01-03-2002, 10:34 AM
Hopefully, you'll be able to find a cast member friend/acquaintance that will give you the certificate so that you'll be able to save $24 per night over the $93 rate suggested by mousesavers.com.

With hotel occupancy down considerably from previous years in the Anaheim area during the next few months, the deals will be incredible!

Even if you choose not to stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel, many properties throughout the Disneyland area are offering special rates that haven't been this low in 15 years.

For the next few months, it will be a buyer's market.

BOOK NOW--SAVE NOW!

Originally posted by FoodLover
If you aren't able to hook up with a CM, there are rates as low as $93 a night that anyone can get. Details here:

http://www.mousesavers.com/dlresorts.html#expedia

Mary
MouseSavers.com

stinkerbell
01-03-2002, 10:55 AM
Oh, I will book now! I just need that sweet, caring, wonderful , special, kind, considerate, did I say wonderful? CM to send me a certificate..........:)

stinkerbell
01-06-2002, 12:46 AM
Bumping this back up to awareness.........need that certificate, folks! :)

EandCDad
01-06-2002, 07:39 AM
Just a quick note about the rates posted (this is true of any hotel so I'm not trying to claim DL is any worse or better than any other hotelier) but I think I paid approximately $189 for my "$159" night at the Grand Californian. Expedia added on $23.83 in taxes and service charges and the hotel added a $5.75 "resort fee." I'm not saying this is wrong or anything, and I expected there would be taxes. I still thought the $189 was a decent rate, but you should get info on the "full cost" before making decisions.

tjrj
01-06-2002, 10:15 AM
Definitely agree EandCdad-I too, had approximately $30(for each night) added to my rate at the GC in December.

FoodLover
01-06-2002, 12:34 PM
EandCDad, you're absolutely right. The occupancy tax is 12%, which really adds a chunk to the cost. Then tack on the $5.75 resort fee (which is actually $5 plus tax, as if you're not already paying enough tax!) and they really get you.

Still, keep thinking about the $100+ you're saving... takes a little of the sting out of it. :)

Mary
MouseSavers.com

FOOD_AND_DRUG
01-06-2002, 02:17 PM
I've started a new thread that contains updates to my original post regarding dates, prices and fees.

See:

Want a Great Rate at a Disneyland Hotel?--Updated Info.!!