PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Booth #4?

nsyncitnd1787
03-14-2005, 10:21 PM
i just ordered my tickets for Disneyland. I had them sent at Will Call. i get the whole concept of them. but i just don't know which ticket booth is #4. if someone could explain that, that would really great. i'm sure there's allready a thread about it, so if someone just want to put the link up for that one, that's fine too. i'm just a little confused of where that ticket booth is. thanks!

Darkbeer
03-15-2005, 06:31 AM
Ticket Booth #4 is the south east booth, next to the restrooms and lockers that are outside of DCA, near the Lion King Tram loading area.

A Will Call sign is posted near the lockers.

Once you get to the Main Entry Plaza security area, just ask the CM checking your bags to point you in the right direction.

sdfilmcritic
03-15-2005, 06:34 AM
Ticket Booth #4 is the south east booth, next to the restrooms and lockers that are outside of DCA, near the Lion King Tram loading area.That's the windows just a little to the left of the giant C in California and behind the hedges, right? I know there are guest service windows and some bathrooms over there, I just wanted to make sure it was clear if that is where Will Call is also located.

Darkbeer
03-15-2005, 06:46 AM
It is one of the 8 ticket booths (four on both the west and east end of the Main Entry Plaza area).

It is the one closest to the DCA Guest Services windows (which is next to the restrooms and lockers on the south east end of the Main Entry Plaza), but it is one of the seperate ticket booth buildings, not on the same wall as the restrooms, lockers and the guest windows and lost and found.

If you can find the outside of DCA lockers, stand at its entrance, turn around and you will see the Will Call sign.

sdfilmcritic
03-15-2005, 06:48 AM
I've stood in that area a couple of times and for some reason I just can't remember ever seeing the Will Call sign. I probably had noticed it subconsciously, but I never was intent to find it. Now I know where it's located.

SCUBAbe
03-15-2005, 08:18 AM
It is the first ticket booths you come to if you enter from harbor. On a side note, we just did will call last weekend and they said to pick them up at #4. What they didn't mention is #4 closes at 3pm. We got there after 6pm. If this happens on your trip do not panic....just go to guest services and they will give you your ticket. :) (I admit we did have a brief panic attack. My mother more than me, but when she panics it's not good...LOL)

nsyncitnd1787
03-15-2005, 01:08 PM
thank you everyone! i'm prety sure i'll be able to find the booth now. i'm going to mark it on the map that i printed from the web so that i'll remember. everyone was very helpful!

thanks SCUBAbe for that info, my family probably won't be able to get our tickets til after 3 (since we live waaaay up here in norther CA, close to Sacromento). that will definatly save me and my mom from a panic attack!