PDA

View Full Version : Post MA mini trip repprt!

CrazyTrain
03-14-2005, 05:04 PM
Here's what my team and I did AFTER MA was done!

So, after MA was over, of course, my team was starving. We ended up at Rancho Del Zocalo [SP] which was good but overpriced for what you got. I did get the Princess Breakfast pin (thanks to the CM who mentioned it to the people in front of us). It's a really cool pin! Then they got FPs for BTMRR (aka death trap) and we tried to get some for Buzz, but of course, they couldn't. But, thanks to the kindness of strangers (and a bit of Disneyland magic, I'm sure) this lovely family offered us their four passes, which made it perfect timing for the girls to go on the death trap then us to do Buzz after the awards.

So, we did! My pic of them on BTM... didn't work, and I was lucky enough to get stuck on Buzz with a diamond target. Though I do think the person on the left has a better chance of hitting the targets (and yes, T is also better than me!). We then headed over to DCA to ride ToT, since one of us had only ridden it at WDW. I watched the Walt movie in the Animation place while they did that. Then half the team left as Teresa and I went to Soarin'.

Not having punished ourselves enough during the day, we went back to DL, stopping at Gibson Girl for some delish ice cream. We went on Pirates, got in just before Fantasmic ended. As I was telling T some story, I realized at that moment, I was "one of those people" on that ride. Oops! I wonder if we really do talk loudly or if it seems like we don't because it's just so loud in there. We (and I think about everyone on the boat too!) did sing Yo Ho Ho... it was fun! Anyway, after that we scooted over to Mansion then to Pooh.... stopping to look at the stupid Splash Mtn. quilt!!! Aurgh, that still kills me. Oh and for the first time I noticed a turtle shaped bench! Not sure if the pics of that will turn out but it was still pretty cool.

We went around to Fantasyland, rode Casey Jr. (we were monkeys!), then the canal boats, looking for that door, Teacups, Pinnochio, Snow White (still makes no sense!!) and Peter Pan. With a little bit of time left until the park closed, we went on Buzz again, stopping to talk to Coaster, etc. on the way. Then we slid onto Star Tours, as the CM was closing the door! We were the last ones (w/a group of four) to ride the ride that day! It was really neat!

Then we took the Monorail to DTD... I wanted to ride in the nosecone, and when the driver got out, she asked if we wanted to ride there! YAY!!! It was made extra special because a dad and two of his kids rode on it too. That was such a cool thing!!!!

It as such a long, tiring fun fun day! Can't wait for the next MA! Can't wait to get to the park

SCUBAbe
03-14-2005, 05:09 PM
So, after MA was over, of course, my team was starving. We ended up at Rancho Del Zocalo [SP] which was good but overpriced for what you got.

we ate there also after MA. I thought it was a good amount of food for the money...LOL..I loved sitting under the heaters. After we ate I bought a jacket and then went up to the awards ceremony..:) (I had the fish tacos. They were only $8.99 for two tacos, chips, beans and rice. A corn dog on mainstreet is $5.89. When we go out an entree is usally $11.99+ for the same amount of food and thos tacos were filling. Also, free refills on soda...LOL....:))

it was my first time eating there.....:)

CrazyTrain
03-14-2005, 05:48 PM
The heaters were just wonderful!
I had some chicken mini taco thing... no beans, just some chicken, cheese and lettuce. It was also $8.99, but I can get the same meal (w/regular rice - this rice was too spicy for me) for a couple bucks at a real Mexican restaurant. I didn't realize there were free drink refills though! I did get a bag of Rancho Crisptos to get me up to $25 - those are EXCELLENT! And it was a filling meal.

I'm glad you liked it though, since you seem pretty picky about food :) It as my first time there too! :)

AnnaBanana
03-14-2005, 05:51 PM
CrazyTrain, your avatar is great! I love the pic of Goofy and (I'm assuming) you!

CrazyTrain
03-15-2005, 04:53 PM
Thank Anna!
Yes, that's me and him :D
I don't have any MA pics, so I figured I'd post one of me and my team's mascot! :D