PDA

View Full Version : $150 Disney Dollars with Disney Travel

Jewels
03-14-2005, 04:35 PM
We were looking into booking a last minute DL trip sometime between now and early April. I tried Disney Travel Co. since they now offer hotel only packages. I noticed they were offering $150 Disney Dollars with stays of 4 or more nights. For some of the prices we were quoted that is almost like a night free. I only checked resort hotels. If you were planning on going in the next few weeks you might want to check it out.

Pascomom
03-14-2005, 07:20 PM
We were looking into booking a last minute DL trip sometime between now and early April. I tried Disney Travel Co. since they now offer hotel only packages. I noticed they were offering $150 Disney Dollars with stays of 4 or more nights. For some of the prices we were quoted that is almost like a night free. I only checked resort hotels. If you were planning on going in the next few weeks you might want to check it out.

You can get the $150 Disney Dollars ($200 at GCH, $100 at PP) no matter who you book through. It's a promo from the hotels themselves. I booked through Get Away Today and got the deal. I noticed Expedia also advertising this. I think it runs through the end of April. To quote Martha, "It's a good thing." Have a nice trip.