PDA

View Full Version : Tiki Room Merchandise?

I Heart Disneyland!
03-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Does anyone know if there will be Tiki Room merchandise sold at the park, for the re-opening? I want to get some of the tiki glasses and the Pele mug. Anyone see anything else fun for the Tiki fan??? :)

SANDYMARIE
03-14-2005, 12:06 PM
Does anyone know if there will be Tiki Room merchandise sold at the park, for the re-opening? I want to get some of the tiki glasses and the Pele mug. Anyone see anything else fun for the Tiki fan??? :)

Hi I Heart~
Check on ebay, they have some really cool stuff.............
TTFN

I Heart Disneyland!
03-14-2005, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the thought! I am going to DL in May and hope to pick it up in person! :) :) Just thought if anyone knew of cool merchandise, they can tell me now so I can start getting excited about it!!! I have a tiki bathroom in my house and hope to find more stuff to put in there!

TikiGeek
03-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Does anyone know if there will be Tiki Room merchandise sold at the park, for the re-opening? I want to get some of the tiki glasses and the Pele mug. Anyone see anything else fun for the Tiki fan??? :)The Disneyana Store on Main St. had some very cool (Shag) Tiki Room stuff about 3 weeks ago. I don't know if they are putting "new" stuff out because the Tiki Room is open again but I did see a new "retro" Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room pen that I had not seen before. If you do find some cool stuff let us know - I'm always looking for cool Tiki stuff. :) (I think I use the term "stuff" too much ;) )

Leash81
03-14-2005, 01:52 PM
In Adventureland, the store across from the Jungle Cruise has a bunch of "retro" Tiki Room stuff. From shirts to mouse pads. The store is just one big store divided into sections so look in between where they have all the plush and the Indy stuff and it should be there.

nursemelis374
03-14-2005, 01:55 PM
Don't forget the Tiki Room big fig!

Hakuna Makarla
03-14-2005, 01:58 PM
The tiki tiki tiki room
the tiki tiki tiki room
I have had that song in my head for days!!!!! I listened to my sons CD and now its in my head)))))

I Heart Disneyland!
03-14-2005, 02:01 PM
Don't forget the Tiki Room big fig!
What's that??? Do tell!!!

I LOVE Shag stuff too! I am going to have so much fun shopping. Need to find a distraction for hubby while I'm there! I know, while he's in line getting us Bengal BBQ, I will dart in the store and buy a bunch of tiki stuff! :)

nursemelis374
03-14-2005, 02:03 PM
It is the big figurine that is a replica of the Tiki Room. It costs $175. It has all of the gods that can be removed and lights up. I love it. I have a Tiki Room spare bedroom that it currently resides in. I am sure that you could do a search to find it.

cstephens
03-15-2005, 12:00 PM
What's that??? Do tell!!!

Here's some information about it (http://www.i5nomads.com/disneyland/2004/tikimerch/index.html).

I Heart Disneyland!
03-15-2005, 12:03 PM
Thanks so much!! Very cool!!!

stan4d_steph
03-15-2005, 01:23 PM
I wanted the white and brown ringer tee they were selling at Disneyana, but they only had S and M left. :(

SANDYMARIE
03-15-2005, 08:04 PM
Thanks so much!! Very cool!!!

Hi I Heart,

Check out this seller on EBAY.....Disneyauctionears.
They have the big figs, at around $100.00.
TTFN :)