PDA

View Full Version : I just saved lots of $$ on my vacation!

ima_mickeyfan
03-14-2005, 11:52 AM
I think I have become obsessed with our family vacation..which is not till sept. but anyway I saw online that they are having a 1 night free promo, so I called the travel co. and they gave me a credit and it was quite a bit since we are staying in a suite..I got really excited about this for awhile and then realized that the $$ I save is going to be spent their anyway...lol :D

yellowrosedtxn
03-14-2005, 11:55 AM
How did you manage to save money like that? I guess the big difference is I am still working with the hotel directly and not going through the Disney Travel Agents. I couldn't use them before because I had gotten a PAP and they said I would still need to buy my hopper tickets, so they sent me to the DLH directly. I am so confused!

ima_mickeyfan
03-14-2005, 12:00 PM
I think if you are going through the hotel, they should be able to give you the same offer. ask them for any discounts and or promos. if they tell you there is none,mention to them that disneyland web site is offering 1 free night stay with 3 or more consecutive nights. also this is for anyone traveling and visiting disneyland in the fall. starting in Sept.
hope this helps.

dlfanshl
03-14-2005, 12:14 PM
Okay, what is the promo. Is it thru the WDT company for a Disnry Resort Hotel. I love to save money almost as much as I love to spend it. Please advise I am very curious.

Thanks a bunch,
Shel :)

bradk
03-14-2005, 12:20 PM
it's actually DTC (Disney Travel Company). Basically they're just like a travel agency and sell you total packages. You can book just the lodging directly through the hotels or online using sites like expedia.

using DTC and AAA does give you special advantages that other agencies can't however.

DisneyDustin22
03-14-2005, 02:10 PM
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Hakuna Makarla
03-14-2005, 02:10 PM
I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

ha ha ha ha ha I was just coming here to post this ha a haha hahah