PDA

View Full Version : Leaving on 3/17

Courtney Anne
03-14-2005, 01:29 AM
I am so excited... a friend suprised me with a trip to DL for me and my son - we are going to be leaving Phoenix on Thursday afternoon when i get done with work - i haven't even told my son yet

i have been busy looking at all the sites and messages boards to see what DL will have open and closed - and for any tips or advice for this weekend - we have 3 day hopper passes that we got at Safeway (grocery store - connected to Vons) - it has an early entry day and the ESPN Game Zone money

and... not until a few minutes ago - did i realize that i was in DL last year on 3/17 and 3/18 --- i knew i went during Spring break last year - but i didn't know it was exactly a year to this trip

did i say i was excited ???? i can't wait to tell my son we are going

Is there anything going on this weekend that i should be aware of ? what kind of crowds should i expect ?

oh and BTW - i tried to get the countdown clock to work for me - but i can't get it to set correctly for me - the example code works but when i try to put my date and time into the code - it doesn't work - i guess it doesn't matter - i am leaving in a few days !!!

10-8 at Disneyland
03-14-2005, 09:55 AM
This weekend...the 18th and for the next 2 weeks....there will be fireworks.